For Sale Refurbished Audi le man's 19 genuine

S3baddaman

Reaction score
Genuine 19 inch Audi le man's wheels with good tyres also advertised on eBay.
Spec
19x8.5
Et48
Tyres are nankang 255/35/19 plenty tread good condition

Refurbished and never put back on the car as plans have changed.
Tyres
IMG20220418183034
IMG20220418183025
IMG20220418182839
IMG20220418182822

do all 4 rims have sections of the outer rim lip ground down?

I'm not too sure what you mean by the outer rim lip being ground down. The wheels didn't have much curb scuffing at all when I had them refurbed it was more to do with them being old and paint peeling to why I had them done. As for the tyres I don't care for the tyres and want them gone with the wheels as I have no use for tyres that size. So price is negotiable

Hi was really interested as i've had the same spec before.
Given what you are asking ,I wanted to be clear on the rim lip removal on the section around the rim and is it on all 4 rims.
below is a pic and I've highlighted areas on one rim where it has been refurbed pretty poorly to be honest , it been left with high and low sections where the original lip can be seen then all ground out , kinda spoils them to a degree, I'd still b interested though but need to haggle way down on that price.
Speed2b

Oh I see what you mean now I'm just at work now so I will have a look at all 4 wheels for you when I get home. I can drop the price to £600 collected any lower than that I may aswell keep them for another project as I do really like this style of wheel. I agree the refurb is not great but at £600 thats the same price I'm seeing these wheels go for on eBay that are damaged and heavily curbed and scuffed.