Relentless v3 manifold and downpipe k04-022/-23

wigandill

Reaction score
hi all
just joined up, im looking two purchase a v3 relentless manifold and downpipe for a ko4-022/023 conversion i am doing on a agu engined Golf ( please dont all shock me for having a golf)
i have been emailing the supplier in america and he said two join here as his uk supplier is based on this forum,
does anyone now were i can get one in the uk

DOnt worry mate, I got a golf two lol

Search for sam Bryant - he's the supplier on here.

Good luck!

Belting thanks for the help pal, are you using one yourself of have you used one in the past.

sorry two be a pain im doing a search now for sam Bryant but cant seem two find him

two is a number...the word you're looking for is to

Belting thanks for the help pal, are you using one yourself of have you used one in the past.

Hi mate, I've got one but havent fitted it yet, its on the list of things to do. I heard its a pain to fit but when are these things ever easy!

Ive heard that also but it dosent bother two me much, ive messaged sam bryant just waiting for a reply, ive also emaiedl relentless in america who said that i should contact a guy called shiv patel who is also a uk agent but i feel a little un easy,
Has any one else purchased a manifold and downpipe from the second agent

Yeah its all a bit of run. Try to get a v2 manifold instead of a v3. it will need re-welding to keep it from cracking but they have the best flow path.

I got mine seconds hand last year, just slowly getting all the parts for the conversion

thanks for that,
at present im still waiting for a reply from sam then i can get one on order, planning on getting the downpipe aswell save getting one made up afterwards

does anyone no the best way two order one of the manifolds and downpipe from sam as i havent had a reply yet,
sorry two be a pain just trying two get all my parts in place ready two swap everything over