Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other remap with mini misfire + misfire at high rpm

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other remap with mini misfire

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No problems

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
yes...and the hesitant acceleration. thought it was the stock fuel pump that was the problem, but after fitting the forge fmic and denso ik24 everything is nice and smooth now. my old spark plugs after 15000km were really wasted.

Cheers, will pop out and get some later today. Will let you know how I get on.

I might try the Denso's on mine and see if it cures the problem, where is the best place to pick a set up from?

hi there ive got a 2010 s3 and just had it chipped with mtm remap and now 4 days after it seems slow sometimes and on boost seems to pop out the exhaust any ideas?

I think the 2.0 TFSI engine has a characteristic of a slight hesitation that is very hard to notice unless you look for it, though a remap does make it more apparent, this hesitation has been noted on a few of these cars with this engine, no way to get rid of it so as far as I know.
The hesitation I have found is when you are just cruising, on the throttle to maintain a speed, and you get the slightest of hesitation every now again. it is very very slight in an unmapped car

the 2.0tdi engine also has this slight hesitation on light throttle - at least some do. with standard car its hardly noticable - but becomes more noticable with a remap and much more so with a hybrid turbo - the more power you have the more you notice the glitch.

couldnt find a fault with the map ( i actually tried about 5 different remaps and its present in all of them, but all were developed form 2 different base codes) so maybe theres a common fault in the audi map that is always accentuated when a map is tweaked.

try changing spark plugs to colder ones. changed mine 3k miles ago and didn't have problem since. before that i couldn't drive my car how bad it was!

had the plugs changed underwarranty at 8k all is good so far!made me grin on the way home,defo not as fast till its warmed up mind!!

I've had the exact same hesitation for around 6 months, ive changed plugs and coils with no luck. Audi have no clue what the problem is. i've had it checked out with all the mods installed as well as with all the mods removed and still no luck.