Remap help please !!

PaulRapley

Reaction score
Hi everyone,happy new year.
I have just bought a 2010 A3 1.4tfsi sport with dsg and thinking about having it remapped up to 145 bhp. Having looked at various posts on this I was wondering if anyone can tell me their good / bad experiences or should I leave it alone.
Thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. For advice on remapping post your question in the A3 8P section of the forum. Enjoy the forum :)

Thanks, sorry for posting in the wrong section,
Paul, you did not post in the wrong section. It’s nice to introduce yourself to the other forum members. You will find us friendly and helpful. :)

Hi everyone,happy new year.
I have just bought a 2010 A3 1.4tfsi sport with dsg and thinking about having it remapped up to 145 bhp. Having looked at various posts on this I was wondering if anyone can tell me their good / bad experiences or should I leave it alone.
Thanks
Hi remapping is good I know someone who does remapping his name is Matt 07742943997 performance edge done all his courses and will answer all your questions you need to know about hope this helps

Reactions: Sandra and PaulRapley
Hi remapping is good I know someone who does remapping his name is Matt 07742943997 performance edge done all his courses and will answer all your questions you need to know about hope this helps
Welcome parvinder. :)