REMAP OR NOT REMAP THAT IS THE QUESTION

D

DEMON JAMS

guys, phoned custom code, to remap my standard 180 quattro they quoted me £310 all in, remap ,filter and 007p but they say im probably looking around the 200-205bhp figure after the map and about 235-240 of torque, the torque figures look quite impressive but was hoping for a little more on the bhp side aswell, and 20-25 bhp doesnt seem that significant an increase really, but im not complaining any increase is good, just wondering if anyone else has had their quattro 180 done, and what did it feel like afterwards, was it worth the cash.?:shrug: (hope so) really want some more power

Its all about the torques sod the bhp figure,in my opinion.

i suppose your right vorhees, tis the torque that pins you to the seat after all, think i should stop flapping and just book it in after all £310 all in is too good a deal to pass on,

nice one mate

Had my TQ re-mapped by custom code at a show they had a deal on payed £250. Just the map though. Already had a filter and had just replaced the dv with a new standard item. (still working fine 6 months after remap). Definatly worth the money.

Had my 1.8TQ done by CC as well, not sure about panel and dv tho..suppose price aint bad for the lot so why not! The torque/bhp increase from a remap is well worth it i rekon..

In my honest opinion, you should research R Tech.

My friend had his Golf remaped with him, not only is the bloke the nicest, reliable and helpful bloke I know, the performance the remap made was amazing. All for £200. + a panel filter (pipercross) OR DV.

In my honest opinion, you should research R Tech.

My friend had his Golf remaped with him, not only is the bloke the nicest, reliable and helpful bloke I know, the performance the remap made was amazing. All for £200. + a panel filter (pipercross) OR DV.

I spoke with Nick from R Tech the other day, really nice bloke. I'm thinking of taking my A3 to him over the next couple of weeks for a remap.

Good prices too.

T