Remap recommendations

Warren.bt

Reaction score
Looking for a decent tuner in the northants area to remap my 2.0 tdi CR170 . Would be looking to have the dpf gutted and egr deleted.
Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Start with MRC... Or look for an APR/Revo dealer. MRC will give you a custom tune.

I've been quoted £550 by dervtech in Manchester that includes them blocking the egr off, doing a dpf mod which is basically bashing the insides out and remap on they're rolling road.
If you look on they're Facebook page they seem to have a lot of videos and comments.

Does anyone know if you can get a map with the DPF still on?

Most people will have the car mapped with a DPF in place. You need to be careful as to who does the mapping as careless mapping will result in a lot of smoke which you obviously won't see. This will increase the soot load and unless you are lucky and do a lot of long journeys may result in the DPF clogging.

Yeah, that’s my primary concern, as well as egr, which should be able to be turned off in the mapping easily but unsure whether the hardware needs to be removed or not for that.

It would only be apr or revo for me but never seen any of the 175bhp stuff posted up.

Was thinking revo myself. Northampton motorsport is my local agent. But was hoping someone on here had experience of having this work done and could advise. Pj hodge also carry out these mods. But I haven't heard of anyone using them.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Unicorn motor developments in Stockport have a really good rep for a custom tune

Have a look at angel tuning i can highly recommend tom has done my 3.0 tdi and the other half's 2.0tdi

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk