Remap time :o

Morells

Reaction score
Hi everyone I will be getting my ttrs remapped in the next week or so when ever my mechanic can fit me in :sly: iv decided to go with his maps Oscarli as I had them on my S3 and polo GTI and never had a problem also he's on my door step so I can go see him if it need tweaking (also the guy who does the maps has apparently sorted the limp home mode on a big tuning company's map for the TTRS and RS3) so he knows his stuff. Anyway I was just putting this on here to also see if anyone has had there RS3 mapped and if so what they thought of it?

I tried to get my RS3 mapped a couple of times locally but no joy, although I think we do finally have a solution available this week - now I just need to decide if I still want to or not!

How much do Oscarli charge for the map if I remember rightly it was quite cheap last time you mentioned this? If he's local to you he might be a good option for me too.

A couple of guys have had their cars remapped with APR software at Awesome GTi. I have had APR software on previous cars, and it was done by Awesome so I can recommend both in general but not specific to the RS3.

Just sent you a PM MBK with prices and contact details.

A couple of guys have had their cars remapped with APR software at Awesome GTi. I have had APR software on previous cars, and it was done by Awesome so I can recommend both in general but not specific to the RS3.

what are your first initial thoughts about the apr map?