Remaps - Before and After

mike, im from just up the road to you... id love to see your skyline. bring it out much? would be hilarious to come out for a play with the s4

plot for mine done at amd essex

dsc00817qt1.jpg

mike, im from just up the road to you... id love to see your skyline. bring it out much? would be hilarious to come out for a play with the s4

Where abouts are u?

I'd love to see it out too, its been having all the bits mentioned above, plus carbon wings, carbon bonnet, carbon boot, do luck front bumper, cage, stack, coilovers fitted and has been at the garage for 2 years on may 1st !! But hopefully it will be done soon and then its going to get nailed lol

saaafend resident here. there is always something hiliarious about being flat out in a car and seeing something rocket off as if youve just hit the brakes

there are a few GTRs out and about around our way. i have a search saved on piston heads for R32s. thatll be an expensive habit

There's no such thing as a cheap modded car and to be honest the skyline isn't much worse than anything else i've had, although there are more bts available to make them faster and thats where the costs come in lol.

There's too many GTR;s for my liking lol and even worse far too many GTS's.

Treat yourself to a R32 (not a pony VW) you'll love it

gts's do float my boat but id be happier if it had the 2.6 in there. i could live with a rwd skyline, boy oh boy could i live with one of those. a supra is a bit too in your face and an rx7 has its funny rotary so thats a no too

I couldn't afford the jewellery required to drive a supra and i'm too big to fit in a RX7, plus I think the GTR (esp in Midnight Purple) still has more of a head turning effect than the other 2.

I'd have a 2wd cossie anyday over a GTS, I really hate them lol

haha midnight purple. the r33 was made for that colour, and visa versa. the supra just has an odd image, like the whole jewellery thing you said.

2wd cossie, its an essex dream. it would be able even stevens between the cossie and gts. hate them due to the gts/gtr rivallry? anything 4wd has bored me to tears.

an s14 silvia thing would be appealing too, but i think im a bit too old for that

Must admit the GTS/GTR thing prob does have something to do with my opinion lol, but I still maintain (regardless of my essex status lol) that a stage 2 (330brake) saff cossie is the best pound for pound fun you can have, plus there's still not many day to day cars that would beat it.

I'd have a S14, but I know it would be a license loser, just like a cossie lol

i had an mr2 turbo back in the day... that thing was a total giggle. if you get a buzz from seeing your life flash before your eyes... get an mr2. proper mans car to drive