Sold Remus Non Resonated Valved Catback - S3 8V

Status
Not open for further replies.

fz158

Reaction score
Remus Non Resonated and Valved Catback. Absolutely fantastic exhaust that sounds insane and German build quality is second to none. Costs more than a Milltek because its build quality is definitely better as I had a milltek on my previous car and also the sound is more deeper/aggressive when I compared these two exhausts at a meet before buying.

Covered only 3k miles which can be proved through my Audi service records and also you can see from condition of exhaust its hardly been used. I also have original invoice that will be provided which means its still covered by Remus warranty. Car was sold hence it has come off. It comes with all original boxes, fitting instructions, etc. It is literally as good as new and costs £1,700 in the shop. I am asking for only £925 and am based in South West London.

This is for the saloon but I understand will also fit the hatchback as the end tail pipes where the exhaust tips connect can be trimmed down very easily.
IMG 3382
IMG 3385
IMG 3384

Remus Non Resonated and Valved Catback. Absolutely fantastic exhaust that sounds insane and German build quality is second to none. Costs more than a Milltek because its build quality is definitely better as I had a milltek on my previous car and also the sound is more deeper/aggressive when I compared these two exhausts at a meet before buying.

Covered only 3k miles which can be proved through my Audi service records and also you can see from condition of exhaust its hardly been used. I also have original invoice that will be provided which means its still covered by Remus warranty. Car was sold hence it has come off. It comes with all original boxes, fitting instructions, etc. It is literally as good as new and costs £1,700 in the shop. I am asking for only £925 and am based in South West London.

This is for the saloon but I understand will also fit the hatchback as the end tail pipes where the exhaust tips connect can be trimmed down very easily.
View attachment 237872View attachment 237873View attachment 237874
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.