Rent dodging chavs

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
just f ing brilliant....

A totally stereo typical chav family have rented the house opposite us. Turns out they are the same family that were renting a house from a family member and didn't pay the last six months rent then disappeared. We thought great got you now you b@£&@&ds but according to a solicitor it would cost too much to chase them through courts for the money they owe.

Not paying the rent on their houses must be the reason why they have a scooby, Mitsubishi Evo 5 and and brand new Q7 parked on their drive.

I tell you what it's taking a lot of willpower not to walk over there and punch the bloke in the face. Makes me feel sick to the stomach :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Jake 61, Av4nt and s3_trev
it's a pain in the ***, these guys know they are untouchable because it costs so much to take them through the courts. i've had a problem with a dodgy landlord next door that has let his house fall in to disrepair which has caused a couple grands worth of damage to mine, would probably cost me double what it cost to fix to take him to court so there is nothing i can really do about it.

sorry to hear about the lost rent,
have you considered small claims court, you don't need a solicitor, (good, less money for the thieving ****s)
its quite easy, and can mostly be done online.
if you had a standard short term rental it should be an easy win,
you may have to farm it out to a recovery company to get some of the money back
newbs

sorry to hear about the lost rent,
have you considered small claims court, you don't need a solicitor, (good, less money for the thieving ****s)
its quite easy, and can mostly be done online.
if you had a standard short term rental it should be an easy win,
you may have to farm it out to a recovery company to get some of the money back
newbs

Hi, its the wife's uncle that lost out he's pretty much given up and cant be bothered. TBH he is absolutely minted so a couple of grand to him is not the end of the world, plus he's currently living in Brazil!

Me, I can't ever see me letting it go, I will find a way of getting back at them starting with contacting the current landlord and letting him know of there not so good record of paying rent and trashing the house on the way out.

Expensive lawyers and chavs who don't pay rent with Q7 parked outside!!!! There's something wrong with the system here… I would talk to the citizens advice bureau, looking into small claims court etc. these chavs need to know that its not a free loading society.

ring the tax man, ring the council, ring anyone that will bring grief to their front door, soon get miffed and move on.
I think I'd get locked up if I were you, wouldn't be able to keep stum...might be worth a cctv cam covering your property out front, wont be a waste of money and could pull you out of the poop if things go boobies up. One can be sure, they like cars, they'll have clocked yours

I know exactly how you feel, a friend was in the same situation so set up a website detailing everything the guy was doing. Showed text messages and emails about it all, really showing the guy in the true light. Sent the link to his employer and family.
My mate got no money back, though it did help to get rid of him and he felt so much better about it all.