Replacement Grill

The_Golfather

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find an RS6 style grill in gloss black with the Audi badge, but without Quattro lower section. I’ve checked the usual places but no luck.

Anyone?

I can’t seem to find an RS6 style grill in gloss black with the Audi badge, but without Quattro lower section. I’ve checked the usual places but no luck.

Anyone?

PreFacelift or facelift?
Se or s line

Try x-uk. Drop them a message.

Or try Audi retrofits on Instagram he may be able to get you one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Details!

2017 Sline Black Edition - so late C7 facelift.

Tried Retrofits but he said there’s been lack of stock for a couple of months.

Maybe try stonecarbon2009 on eBay. But it’s from China so will have to wait a while. Send him a message. I just fitted mine this weekend I brought it from autohauz detailing, but I wouldn’t recommend them to be honest. The grill came scratched. And they the guys said they would change it but he’s just been avoiding me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Appreciate the link and I’ll definitely use the write up.

The Maxton splitter was trashed by my better half after various kerb altercations so that’s now gone, and actually I don’t mind the clean look.....for now.

93761c9c423493107f537f6491830527.jpg

Makes sense to add a replacement splitter when the bumper is off. Maxton have 2 decent options so let’s see.

Car was washed after months today and I forgot how much the black sparkles under the sun

@The_Golfather the newer Maxton splitter require you to cut the middle lower part of the bumper so you could never go back to standard. My wife knows to reverse park if there’s a kerb in front.

Last edited:
Hi
Hope you don’t mind me asking a question on your thread? I have a 2015 A6 C7 facelift and would like to put a rs6 honeycomb front grill. Where’s the best place to purchase one from? Also is there any difference with a pre facelift grill? Most of the ones on eBay are for 2011-2015 but then says it’s not compatible with my car, so I’m a little confused. I’ve looked at a previous link for a honeycomb grill from x-U.K., on here that doesn’t have Quattro written on it but is badge less and I would like to put black gloss rings on it. Can they be added or is it a different grill? Thanks in advance
Andy