Replacing the Foot Pedals

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All.
I would like to fit some metal brake pedals for my manual car. Does anybody have a good link for some?
I normally like OEM. Thanks

Well I ordered some of eBay and the quality was terrible.
I then ordered some from Audi Parts direct.....nearly 4 weeks later and still waiting on them!

Loads of these on Aliexpress including a metal dead pedal to match. Can't vouch for the quality, but you can check feedback.

Loads of these on Aliexpress including a metal dead pedal to match. Can't vouch for the quality, but you can check feedback.
I think that’s where my ones on eBay originally came from! I noticed these, along with the other Chinese pedals were missing a bit in the clutch pedal that helped it stay on. Unlike the OEM ones!

I think that’s where my ones on eBay originally came from! I noticed these, along with the other Chinese pedals were missing a bit in the clutch pedal that helped it stay on. Unlike the OEM ones!

I guess as with most thing on Aliexpress they are dirt cheap, so you take a punt and hope for the best, but if you want it to fit for sure OEM is the only option.

No they were from Aliexpress like 75% of the stuff on ebay, they buy in bulk from aliexpress or simular and sell on ebay for a huge mark up.
Oh yeah defo from China originally and probably one of those sites. I was just saying I bought mine from eBay.

Spend the money and get some from Ebay Audi
You will feel the quality difference.
Mine did not come in a OEM box, but they are all marked VAG

How do you fit the metal pedals on top of the current basic pedals ? Do they just clip on top of the current ones ? And is there any difference in feel between the metal and standard ones when driving ?

Spend the money and get some from Ebay Audi
You will feel the quality difference.
Mine did not come in a OEM box, but they are all marked VAG
Yeah that’s what I did in the end. Crap service though as they accepted my order and didn’t have any in stock so had to wait 3 weeks for more from Germany and didn’t tell me until I chased them up!

How do you fit the metal pedals on top of the current basic pedals ? Do they just clip on top of the current ones ? And is there any difference in feel between the metal and standard ones when driving ?
You remove the rubber covers and fit on top apart from the clutch which just dots on top of the current one.

Reactions: Audicfc
Got my genuine ones fitted today.

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-17_19-27-59.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-17_19-27-59.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 136