Replica B6 S4 wheels?

Are you going to test them rear lamps again?

Nasty kerbs :faint:

I've suddenly become a much more nervous parallel parker!

Are you going to test them rear lamps again?

Yep - meant to do that on the weekend too, but got sidetracked....

Probably not gonna keep them, so if anybody is interested, please shout - Hella, OEM spec, but with clear indicators around the top and sides rather than red... still, would be good to get the pics!

Hi all
I picked up the wheels from ScoTTy last weekend

(thanks ScoTTy, nice to of met you, traffic was hell, an hour to get back on the M25, home took nearly 3 in total!!!! vs 1 hour to get there!)

anyway though i put a picture up now i have them fitted........ spot the deliberate mistake!!! well i never actually said i had a A4!!!

picture.php

Blimey !! Those fill the arches well ! :icon_thumright:

Sorry to hear of your journey back. The good news is mine took all of about 10 mins! ;)

i got a set of 5 last week for my b5 S4, i travelled from middlesbrough to bedford 400 mile round trip but got a good deal and they look fantastic, one of them has been refurbed with silver flake in the paint and they look amazing like that so i'm gonna get the rest done the same when they need tidying up

He'd only buy if I discounted the price so I had to let him have your commission.

Soooorrrrrry :whistle2:

Thanks James!! rest assured i spend your commission wisely..... tyres!!

s3tle... I know what you mean... I was gonna treat myself to a set of Pirelli P Zero's or Pilot Sports, but at £1000 and £900 (for a set of 5) I went towards the chaeper end of the spectrum.... still £625 :(

235/40/18 = expensive!