Reprogramming ABS Module - A4 Avant B9

How did you get on mate?
I think I started tens if not hundreds of times on my red light (once my mechanic mate had confirmed the issue), and the guys at ECU testing sorted it.
Hope you got the same result
Thanks for replying, Ian, that's great to hear. Nice result. Should find out next week if it has worked, so will let you know. Have a great weekend.

Thanks for replying, Ian, that's great to hear. Nice result. Should find out next week if it has worked, so will let you know. Have a great weekend.
Ian, just had a text with the three nicest words I have ever received....'car's ready mate'. Result!

Picked the car up this morning, all good. The only slight difference is in the braking dynamic, as the pedal needs a little more pressure than before. This whole mess cost just shy of £700, which is better than the £3200 from our good friends at Audi UK.

I am new here. I have had the same problem, I sent my abs unit to "ecutesting". after receiving it back, I called a mechanic to fix it, now I don't have any light on the dash whatsoever, but there is a problem. after bleeding brakes each wheel and spending 2 hours. brakes are not working, the pedal is soft as anything, we even changed the servo sensor beforehand. and there is a hissing sound coming from the master cylinder. I am completely baffled and don't know what to do, the mechanic said it could be the master cylinder leaking and we have to replace it, but he is not entirely sure about it. please help

thank you

Hi, my unit also fixed by ecutesting, no faults but have problem with brake pedal, bleeding brakes done with vcds at 03abs, security access 40168 then basic settings and preparation (all systems off) then front brakes, rear brakes, end (all systems on) brake pedal hard but when engine start pedal goes down and it's soft, brakes works and no errors but don't know how to make brake pedal go up and stay hard. Any suggestions?
I am new here. I have had the same problem, I sent my abs unit to "ecutesting". after receiving it back, I called a mechanic to fix it, now I don't have any light on the dash whatsoever, but there is a problem. after bleeding brakes each wheel and spending 2 hours. brakes are not working, the pedal is soft as anything, we even changed the servo sensor beforehand. and there is a hissing sound coming from the master cylinder. I am completely baffled and don't know what to do, the mechanic said it could be the master cylinder leaking and we have to replace it, but he is not entirely sure about it. please help

thank you