Require Picture of B8 A4 Black Edition in RED

TiSwAs

Reaction score
i've googled it and cannot find a decent picture of a red one - Black and white ones yes - sadly no red.
I dont like the picture on the Audi website in the car configurator so if anyone has a Red B8 Black Edition in the flesh please can you upload it somewhere.

Looking to order one on Monday and i'm stuck on the colour.

Thanks

nice one thanks - does look awsome IMO - did look on the audi website but only ticked the derv option :S

Cheers

I love misano red, but i'm not too keen on it with those alloys..?? Daft, i know!

true.first thing id get rid of are those wheels.too dirty.Personally i think the black edition only works on a black or white car.Any other and its not striking, and looks like a base model.

After ordering a Phantom Black Avant 3.0Tdi I saw a misano red RS5 and thought hmmmm. The dealer said there was still time to change the colour but I'd have to be quick. I polled all my mates (including used car sales mates) and the most said black. Interestingly ALL the car salesmen instantly dismissed the red. But in this world of black, silver, grey & white cars I thought red would still be nicer. Then my wife asked me to consider what it'd look like towing our caravan (sad I know) and straight away images of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding went through my head. Phantom Black it is then. (Being built next week)

...and that's exactly why i insisted on misano red for mine! Loads of people say "but the resale value" "black holds it's value better" etc etc etc but red is just so stunning. Plus, you hardly see any in misano, which is a huge bonus for me! If i wanted to blend in with the crowd, not be noticed, just be bland, i would have went for black or silver.

IMO, red and blue are the two best colours for the A4, cos hardly anyone has them!!!!!!!!!

It's true. Misano red is stunning. Almost orange and definitely stands out in a crowd.

Have to agree love mine:rock:

SDC11680.jpg

SDC11679.jpg

IMO, red and blue are the two best colours for the A4, cos hardly anyone has them!!!!!!!!!

We had a red TT (Amulet Red -really deep and like blood) and then a red S4 (Brilliant Red) and hence when looking for the B8 we did consider red.

We'd had Brilliant Red for over 5 years so wanted a change ... but Misano was just too orange for me especially in bright sun light.

So we ended up going for an Aruba blue A4 Avant S-line ..... and guess what the fecking neighbours 3 doors away have just taken delivery of ! Bleeding copy cats !