Retrofit drivers power/memory seat

Psychoscot

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's possible to retrofit the power/memory driver's seat, and if so how expensive it would be?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

i am currently waiting for parts to fit to my s5, another couple of members have done so successfully, i would imagine the s4 is the same, if i am succesfull i will try to make up a plug and play loom with so installation will be little effort.

Reactions: Psychoscot
Interested in the memory seats, my wife drives the car quite often and I find it a right pain having to try to find my seat position every time.

I've been keeping an eye out on retrofit sites like kufatec and k-electronic, they have solutions for retro fitting electric seat adjustment but nobody has come out with anything for memory seat yet.

Didn't think about looking on the A5/S5 sub forum. Have the guys who have successfully done so also fitted the memory function with the buttons on the driver door next to the door lock? Or is it just electric adjustment?

For none coupe versions its a bit more complex, i'm just waiting on the second seat wiring loom and replacement switch to arrive for my S5 as its a sportback.

All in all, switch for door and new trim, wired in to door controller.
2 new wiring looms, new switch and seat memory controller and mounts.

I believe I also have to add two new can connections under the seat and of course coding....

For none coupe versions its a bit more complex, i'm just waiting on the second seat wiring loom and replacement switch to arrive for my S5 as its a sportback.

All in all, switch for door and new trim, wired in to door controller.
2 new wiring looms, new switch and seat memory controller and mounts.

I believe I also have to add two new can connections under the seat and of course coding....
Blimey a fair amount of work thought it was just up to door modules and coding