Retrofit genuine Audi Swivel/Retracting towbar A4 B9 and All-Road

Hi team,

I'm planning to install towbar to my A4 b9 and I bought original module (4M0907383D) which was prevously installed in Audi Q7. Do you know if I need to make some kind of parametrization of this modul to work corrctlly with A4 B9? If yes, can I do it using OBDeleven?

Thanks

So after nearly 12 months of pain I've finally got this working. For anyone following in my footsteps wanting to install a genuine retractable towbar here's how to do it. If you only want to perform coding for a removable towbar (using genuine Audi parts to connect to the CAN bus) then you can follow the subset of instructions below.

Prerequisits
- Audi A4 B9 (Allroad) - these come with tow prep - but for the life of me I've never been able to get Audi to explain what this means.
- Audi A4 B9 - need to ensure that you have space in the well below the rear bumper for the towbar to fit and extend. The cut out is approx 30cm wide by 20cm deep - I believe that on A4 models it may require cutting the space in the bottom of the rear bumper. The position of the opening means that neither the opening nor the towbar can be see when it's retracted.
- VCDS or VCP - if you are installing a removable towbar you can code it with VCDS alone. If you are installing a restractable towbar you can code it ith VCDS prodiving your tow controller has been parameterised. If not you need VCP so that you can parameterise it. This process takes 30 seconds and is a guided function within VCP so I'm happy to help people who need it.

Parts
- Genuine retractable towbar
- Allroad 8W0800491N
- B9 the last letter of the above part number changes depending on the model - you can find out from Audi what should fit your car.​
- Wiring loom, switch and controller: https://wibutec-shop.com/Kabelsatz-fuer-schwenkbare-Anhaengerkupplung-Audi-A4-8W
- Tow Controller (I got mine direct from Audi so only bought the wiring loom from Wibutech) 4M0907383F (again the last digit of this seems to be different in different models.)​
- Tow bar release switch 8W0951511 (I also got this direct from Audi)​

- OR removable towbar https://wibutec-shop.com/Westfalia-Anhaengerkupplung-Anhaengezugvorrichtung-fuer-Audi-A4-B9
- Wiring loom and controller
- 7 or 13 pin connector https://www.pfjones.co.uk/audi-a4-b...ds-13-pin-westfalia-dedicated-wiring-kit.html

Installation
The instructions from Wibutech are provided via PDF - they are 10Mb so I can't attach them here but can send them onto people that need them.

Coding
The Wibutech document contains the necessary coding instructions but here they are:

Parameterising the Control Unit
This is where I got stuck - I'd done all the above but the release button for my tow bar just refused to work. I tried changing the coding options in VCDS but it made no difference. If you're lucky your control unit may be parameterised already but it not you will need VCP to do this. I've attached a screen shot below but from the VCP file manager you download the ZDC file for the Audi A4 Tow Controller and then use the File Upload function to upload it to Module 69. The whole process took less than 30 seconds once I knew what to do and the button started working immediately.

I now have VCDS and VCP if anyone in the Norfolk, UK area needs help with coding.
Howdy! Old post I know. But any way I can get hold of that manual you mentioned?
I don’t seem to he able to send a PM to you.
Thankyou.

So after nearly 12 months of pain I've finally got this working. For anyone following in my footsteps wanting to install a genuine retractable towbar here's how to do it. If you only want to perform coding for a removable towbar (using genuine Audi parts to connect to the CAN bus) then you can follow the subset of instructions below.

Prerequisits
- Audi A4 B9 (Allroad) - these come with tow prep - but for the life of me I've never been able to get Audi to explain what this means.
- Audi A4 B9 - need to ensure that you have space in the well below the rear bumper for the towbar to fit and extend. The cut out is approx 30cm wide by 20cm deep - I believe that on A4 models it may require cutting the space in the bottom of the rear bumper. The position of the opening means that neither the opening nor the towbar can be see when it's retracted.
- VCDS or VCP - if you are installing a removable towbar you can code it with VCDS alone. If you are installing a restractable towbar you can code it ith VCDS prodiving your tow controller has been parameterised. If not you need VCP so that you can parameterise it. This process takes 30 seconds and is a guided function within VCP so I'm happy to help people who need it.

Parts
- Allroad 8W0800491N
- B9 the last letter of the above part number changes depending on the model - you can find out from Audi what should fit your car.​
- Wiring loom, switch and controller: https://wibutec-shop.com/Kabelsatz-fuer-schwenkbare-Anhaengerkupplung-Audi-A4-8W
- Tow Controller (I got mine direct from Audi so only bought the wiring loom from Wibutech) 4M0907383F (again the last digit of this seems to be different in different models.)​

- OR removable towbar https://wibutec-shop.com/Westfalia-Anhaengerkupplung-Anhaengezugvorrichtung-fuer-Audi-A4-B9
- 7 or 13 pin connector https://www.pfjones.co.uk/audi-a4-b...ds-13-pin-westfalia-dedicated-wiring-kit.html

Installation
The instructions from Wibutech are provided via PDF - they are 10Mb so I can't attach them here but can send them onto people that need them.

Coding
The Wibutech document contains the necessary coding instructions but here they are:

This is where I got stuck - I'd done all the above but the release button for my tow bar just refused to work. I tried changing the coding options in VCDS but it made no difference. If you're lucky your control unit may be parameterised already but it not you will need VCP to do this. I've attached a screen shot below but from the VCP file manager you download the ZDC file for the Audi A4 Tow Controller and then use the File Upload function to upload it to Module 69. The whole process took less than 30 seconds once I knew what to do and the button started working immediately.

I now have VCDS and VCP if anyone in the Norfolk, UK area needs help with coding.
Hi Daniel, I've spent the last couple of days doing my own install of

Prerequisits

Parts
- Allroad 8W0800491N

Installation

Coding

Hi Daniel, thanks for your guide, really useful! I've just spent the last day installing a factory swivel towbar onto my A4 Avant b9 2016 and added the switch in the boot. Got the pre sense warning message when first starting the car and a local guy who has all the westfalia gear coded in for me today but I have the same problem you seem to have had in that the button in the boot doesn't work. It illuminates when the lights are on but does nothing and no red blinker light.
I saw your section about parameterisation and just wondering if you can help me. I have VCP and can access module 69, but I don't have the zdc file you mentioned. Is there any chance you could attach it so I can try what you've shown in your screenshot. Any help would be much appreciated.
For anyone else wanting to take on this project I also have the full pdf instructions for installation attached which Audi service emailed me. Cheers. Greg

Attachments

• Fitting guide tow bar.PDF
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
Howdy! Old post I know. But any way I can get hold of that manual you mentioned?
Thankyou.
Is this any good to you? Cheers. Greg
Thankyou.
Just done this install today - hopefully this is of some use :)

Attachments

• Fitting guide tow bar.PDF
    1.4 MB · Views: 343
Однако эти установление работают при благоприятных условиях, а вот летнюю жарищу к ним отнести сложно. Рыба легко портится равным образом в прохладном месте, а при высоких температурах — как и подавно.
суши стор
править код]

Васаби (яп. ??) — перетёртый корень растения васаби (особый образ хрена, эвтрема японская). Считается, что настоящий васаби убивает микробов в сырой рыбе.

Поскольку суши сейчас перманентно пике популярности, многих интересует рецепт, сколько приготовить роллы до гроба дому.

Можно ли ес суши и роллы в жару? Врач разложил всё по полочкам - Рамблер/женский

Так он склифосовский легче соблюдать. Не бойтесь того, что сухие нори могут раскрошиться. От влажного риса они быстро приобретут эластичность.

Широкая зона доставки. ХАРАКИРИ выполняет доставку суши в Бердск, Академгородок, в Первомайский район Новосибирска также другие места города;
Данное предложение доступно в Санкт-Петербурге вдобавок Ленинградской области. Показать код
повсечастно сайте нашел удобная сортировка блюд Цены здесь невысокие, есть фирменное мобильное использование, с с подачи которого можно навевать заказы.
Бесплатная доставка по городу! Предложение действует при заказе перманентно определенную сумму. Сумму минимального заказа для предоставления бесплатной доставки в определенном городе можно уточнить в условиях доставки в любой момент странице акции.

Роллы "Калифорния" выделяются тем, что они заворачиваются рисом наружу.

Чтобы каждый мог воспользоваться этой возможностью, компания предлагает несколько способов:

Макидзуси (????: кручёное суши). Суши в виде цилиндра, сделанного с помощью бамбукового коврика макису. Обычно макидзуси закручены в нори, лист сухих водорослей, который покрывает собой рис также начинку, но иногда авось-либо быть завёрнут в тонкий омлет.

Любители азиатской кухни, спешу поделиться с вами более чем классным вариантом, насколько приготовить суши запеченные.