Retrofit wireless charging

jimbo255

Bronze Supporter
Hi All,

Whilst waiting for my vorsprung my dealership gave me their launch edition for a day and all I can say was that I loved the car and was very impressed. The only thing that really annoyed me was that I really loved the wireless charging as its just so practical and of course that has been pulled from my car. I’ve been searching and have found this Here. Is anyone here knowledgeable to know if this will be able to be fitted?

A46CFE73-0E0F-412E-9A34-C74BDB792EA7.jpeg

thanks

garethdj

I’ll retrofit it if it’s an easy fix. I like the idea of having it more than actually needing it tbf though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detail Devil

Cable Charging FTW

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Why.is.wireless.charging.so.important.?

Never used it in my last 2 cars 8v /TTS don't even think my phone would have fitted in the space provided lol no sleep lost over it being deleted

Detail Devil

Never used it in my last 2 cars 8v /TTS don't even think my phone would have fitted in the space provided lol no sleep lost over it being deleted

Ditto!!!!

jimbo255

Bronze Supporter
Why.is.wireless.charging.so.important.?

I guess to me it’s a OCD thing with no wires. Also my phone is usually charged but it’s always nice to keep it charged in a car.

Detail Devil

iPhone 13 ProMax
Have had it with no charge for 2 days!
Don’t stress on wireless charging being omitted. I’m more p1ssed off that we have a standard A3 interior

garethdj

My worry is with this along with the 360 cam and interior pack that they’ll all get added back in down the line and I’ll have a ‘covid spec’ Vorsprung