Return to an S3!!! help talk some sense into me!!

mojo555

Reaction score
I swapped my S3 for an A4 Black ed, 5 months ago and now really missing the power, should i stick with the 136 mighty bhp diesel or swap back??? the A4 does seem slightly more rounded car and being the black ed and got a nice spec... also with the new a3 just around the corner hmmm what to do, dont know wether i would be best getting a big discount on new and waiting or go used...

Thanks

I'd wait for the new A3 but then again the new S3 won't be out for some time. Tough choice. The A4 is also next in line for face lift in the new year hence Audi are using stock and selling black editions on A3, A4, A5 and TT.

Depends on the reason you changed? Was it economy? If not then get a used S3 and see what the new A3's bring might be some nippy but efficient ones giving you the best of both worlds

136bhp diesel in an A4 :sos:

A4 is a lovely car, probably feels a lot better inside, but with a diesel of that magnitude I would be inclined to swap if fun factor features highly on your list of priorities.

Never wait for new models, live for today and enjoy. You are never more than 24 months away from a new model or facelift, you will be waiting forever once you factor in the ridiculous delivery/waiting time as well, :)

Well to be fair I did swap to save money, I am not saving as much on one as I thought I might, but fuel I am, although I only do about 10 k a year, think I might keep hold of the a4 for another 10-12 months and look again, quite fancy a golf r too, hmmm decisions decisions also the wife would prob kill me at the mere suggestion...