Reviews for A3 Sportback 45 tfsi e s line competition

FishyFinger

Reaction score
Hi all

this been a few years since I was on this forum. I've changed jobs and my new one comes with a company car again. my last two were a 1.5 COD and then 2.0 TDI. this time round ive gone for the A3 Sportback 45 tfsi e s line competition with the following extras: C+S, 4 way lumbar support, driver assistance package, extended ambient lighting pack, high beam assist and in Ibis white with sport suspension.
as any owners of a A3 s line competition have any feedback, on how it drives and its suspension. i had sports suspension on my previous two and found it to be ok. just a little concerned as this is a hybrid and if the weight of the batteries has any effect on the quality of the ride.

kind regards
Tony

Hi, I've had one for the last 3 months.
I don't have the sports suspension unfortunately but all in all, I really like how the car drives. Its pretty rapid and I've pushed it fairly hard without issue
Jealous of the ambient lighting, that's one option I thought mine came with but didnt

Reactions: FishyFinger
Thanks Cent for your feedback. I nearly made the same mistake as you with the ambient lighting pack. Fortunately realised before putting my order in. Cant wait for it to arrival but sadly I have a build time of 6 months at the earliest.
Enjoy your car!!!!

I didn't get the option, I grabbed the only one I could find in stock.
Build times suck, but you'll have it for spring when the weather starts getting better!

I ordered mine mid Jan through my companies lease scheme. Initially was told 6 months lead time and have just been told mid March 2023! hopefully will be worth the wait. Does anyone know where there might be a decent review of the model online anywhere? All I can find is the 40 tfsi e!.
I've gone for the A3 Sportback 45 tfsi e s line competition with the following extras: C+S, extended ambient light pack, flat bottom steering wheel and gloss black roof rails in daytona grey.

i couldnt find any on the road reviews either. They arent too common due to build dates i guess, 15 months is savage!

Me too as Cent says there currently are that many on the UK roads.
However i did find these for the A3 TFSIe.

hope your car arrives quicker than expected.
I ordered mine early September 2021. Got a build date of Week 17 which has now been pushed back to week 37 hope to get it by November 2022 now.
Do note that Audi have removed the Ambient lighting pack. been told that currently mine wont come with the pack even though i ordered it. But this may change as the build is still 5 months away.
This is my 3rd A3 and will be my last if Audi do not improve on the Customer Service. I have friends/family who are currently changing private or company cars and those that have gone with Audi say service and communication is so poor for such a high quality brand.

Had my 9k service on tues. Also had mmi update.
Reverse cam still goes glitchy 1/10 times.
And get black screen again rarely.
Also, mentioned the passenger mirror no longer dips in reverse. They never mentioned it to the workshop im sure.