Reviews

£10 says by the end of his time with it he makes up some ridiculous excuse about why he won’t buy it whether he likes it or not. Because a GTI Clubsport is better anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’ll be the interior that lets it down.

Reactions: Daggerit
It’ll be the interior that lets it down.

No doubt. Not convinced the Clubsport interior is any better though, so…

Reactions: 8YARWY
No doubt. Not convinced the Clubsport interior is any better though, so…

Yes correct, the RS3 Achilles heel, the mighty CS GTI

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, HulkRS3, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
It’s only one of the 2 guys, someone else drove the car, so, a different opinion
Yeah l got that after viewing it summary drives well but the interior ain't up to standard etc etc
But Ben from evilGT defense was Audi put the money into the car on how it drives and not the interior which l find is a lame excuse because the interior is inherent to the A3

Reactions: 8YARWY
Yeah l got that after viewing it summary drives well but the interior ain't up to standard etc etc
But Ben from evilGT defense was Audi put the money into the car on how it drives and not the interior which l find is a lame excuse because the interior is inherent to the A3
I tend to agree with him, from the point of view that they spent the money on the drivetrain and as little as possible on the interior to keep their costs down as much as possible.

I tend to agree with him, from the point of view that they spent the money on the drivetrain and as little as possible on the interior to keep their costs down as much as possible.

And still hike up the price

Reactions: Jassyo06
Or from Audi's point of view ''If we make the car drive well for once we can get away with a sh+te interior and save some money to pay for Dieselgate''

Reactions: Waq1 and Jassyo06
I have gotta disagree mate as its the same interior more or less as a A3/S3,price difference between a S3 and RS3 is larger than its ever been £10k plus just add a gold 8 r trick diff and some think it's worth it ??

Reactions: Anyname
Lol place yer bets……

4f4513157e6f7920c484a574551d2e7f.png

He missed the most relevant wood reference...

Chopper!

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans
I have gotta disagree mate as its the same interior more or less as a A3/S3,price difference between a S3 and RS3 is larger than its ever been £10k plus just add a gold 8 r trick diff and some think it's worth it ??
Lol and the engine mate!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin

I bought mine due to the engine. Everything else is a bonus.

Reactions: 3vans, hef, Snake Pliskin and 4 others
Audi could've saved a load of semiconductor chips if they knew you only wanted the engine! ;)

Reactions: Detail Devil and Jassyo06
Audi could've saved a load of semiconductor chips if they knew you only wanted the engine! ;)

I did want the sunroof too, but would be happy to wind a handle!!

I’ve got mine now though so I’ll pipe down

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and mb127
Your First Audi?
l have always bought Audi's for their interiors and build quality.... speed is secondary to me as there's only so fast one can go on public roads
We all have different reasons for buying I'll most likely sell mines as soon as its rolled off the Transporter compensation for the long wait

Your First Audi?
l have always bought Audi's for their interiors and build quality.... speed is secondary to me as there's only so fast one can go on public roads
We all have different reasons for buying I'll most likely sell mines as soon as its rolled off the Transporter compensation for the long wait

Yer. I’m a bmw fan tbh - Audis never really interested me - but didn’t like the sound of the m3, plus some interior elements were too gareish for my taste, so had to look elsewhere. Considered a few options including cayman gts4.0 and ftype v8 but timing for 8y release was just meant to be

Similar to you, speed is a secondary consideration tbh. Sound was top billing for me this time around.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yer. I’m a bmw fan tbh - Audis never really interested me - but didn’t like the sound of the m3, plus some interior elements were too gareish for my taste, so had to look elsewhere. Considered a few options including cayman gts4.0 and ftype v8 but timing for 8y release was just meant to be

Similar to you, speed is a secondary consideration tbh. Sound was top billing for me this time around.
Said it before externally l cannot find fault with new RS3 8Y Saloon Audi have nailed it with the Saloon...hatchback not so much but again not a hatchback kinda guy
I saw a new M4 fly past me on a dual carriageway a few weeks ago a silver/grayish colour it looked amazing so much road presence it had a pimped up 8v Fl S3 saloon up its ar$e trying to stupidly to have a go at it....lol
No doubt new RS3 8Y owners will get similar contempt like this M4 owner was getting

Reactions: Keano04 and Snake Pliskin
No doubt new RS3 8Y owners will get similar contempt like this M4 owner was getting

It’s taking a bit of getting used to tbh. People pull out in front of you, tailgate all the time and even straight up ignore priority but blame me for them failing to give way on one occasion!!!

That being said I have had a few people wave and give a thumbs up about the car when waiting at the lights so a mixed bag so far shall we say

Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and RS03???
It’s taking a bit of getting used to tbh. People pull out in front of you, tailgate all the time and even straight up ignore priority but blame me for them failing to give way on one occasion!!!

That being said I have had a few people wave and give a thumbs up about the car when waiting at the lights so a mixed bag so far shall we say

Lol don’t need an RS3 for the first paragraph to happen. See all that on a daily basis

• Haha
Lol don’t need an RS3 for the first paragraph to happen. See all that on a daily basis

Yeah but it certainly increases your chances based on my recent experience !!

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Yeah but it certainly increases your chances based on my recent experience !!

You don't get these issues with classy daytona colour cars.
These people tend to go for vader black or lairy loud colour cars lol :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Keano04 and Jassyo06
These people tend to go for vader black or lairy loud colour cars lol :tearsofjoy:
LOL i think Mythos is the most under the radar colour on the RS3.....as all the large vents faux/real blend into one

I only encountered one incident when l had my TTS a guy in a older X3 trying to undertake me in a busy M road dual carriageway actually l wouldn't let him mainly because he was seriously tailgating me and there was upcoming traffic....he made 4 attempts at it....why l dont know l just gave up as l approached my exit junction.....i tend to find driving at weekends is when one is more likely to come across the idiots....and never on my daily commute

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Keano04

Ahhh there’s my mistake - I did try to get Daytona too!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
LOL i think Mythos is the most under the radar colour on the RS3.....as all the large vents faux/real blend into one

Agreed - both a good and bad thing but it is proper stealthy and also quite aggressive.

Going to give it a clean tomorrow… first of many occasions no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Agreed - both a good and bad thing but it is proper stealthy and also quite aggressive.

Going to give it a clean tomorrow… first of many occasions no doubt
You'll enjoy the new first wash ,,,,also find out where most of the water traps are....ye may even weather permitted get the DA out for smaller areas ie the high gloss black panels on the doors/A/B pillars... looking forward to vader all clean n shiney :thumbs up:

Reactions: Keano04 and Snake Pliskin
Lol he’s trying his best to sell it.

Reminds me of an Apprentice task.

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Lol he’s trying his best to sell it.

Reminds me of an Apprentice task.

Not the company i'd buy a car from..especially dressed like Peter Stringfellow

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
For attention of @Snake Pliskin @Keano04 come the better weather get this applied to your RS3 's best on the market as @NevMan will tell you but is the newer so named improved variant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-180552_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-180552_Samsung Internet.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Keano04, Rs31981 and 8YARWY