Revo carbon series 2.0 TDI intake

scoss

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is worth the £300? I’ve got a stage 1. Would I feel any benefits having this installed?

Thanks

I went stage 1 on our A3 2.0 TDI a couple of months ago and went with a K & N panel filter. Overall the A3 is night and day much better . Picks up really quick considering its diesel and pulls like a beast.

No doubt the Revo intake will make a difference but £300 , that's a lot of money . I can't see you getting a huge performed increase to justify that money. I mean that's what I paid for the remap. I'm sure you'll get plenty more induction noise but only slight bhp improvement.

Personal choice really mate.

Sent from my Nokia 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man
Did you get the filter after the stage 1 to compare? Is the filter the large sponge?
As it’s a diesel does the noise alter that much? I’m not too interested in noise.

Can you give me a link to your filter?

Cheers

I went stage 1 on our A3 2.0 TDI a couple of months ago and went with a K & N panel filter. Overall the A3 is night and day much better . Picks up really quick considering its diesel and pulls like a beast.

No doubt the Revo intake will make a difference but £300 , that's a lot of money . I can't see you getting a huge performed increase to justify that money. I mean that's what I paid for the remap. I'm sure you'll get plenty more induction noise but only slight bhp improvement.

Personal choice really mate.

Got the filter a couple of days after the remap was done mate . The was a notable slight improvement in pick up / throttle response. Got it on the advice of the mechanic that did the map . Good chap really , honest I'm his advice that stage 1 and a panel filter was all that was worth doing to a diesel. Noise wise only a very slight difference , like you have to really listen for it . It's not a foam type filter , a lot slimmer and send far better quality. If I recall gains are around 10 - 12 bhp.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/391853861368

Reactions: V6_Man