Revo Intake S3-Where can you buy the heat shield from?Do you need one?

keendean

Reaction score
I've removed my Twintake, and fitted a Revo intake, it does not come with the heat shield that bolts over where the turbo is.

I read somewhere you can buy these on ebay? Why don't Revo include one, does it not make a difference? Tia :)

You can buy non Revo ones from eBay or CTS.
I never fitted an after market one, the OEM heat shield is sufficient.

You can get the CTS ones from psi tuning, but there shipping costs are a joke!

I need the front (filter) heat shield for my Neuspeed P-Flo, anyone have any ideas?

Which one on eBay? Is there a part number?
There can't be any downside in fitting one?
So the oem is sufficient anyhow? I'm loving the round the Revo makes for sure :)

Which one on eBay? Is there a part number?
There can't be any downside in fitting one?
So the oem is sufficient anyhow? I'm loving the round the Revo makes for sure :)

Try these guys

Garage Midnight 2.0TFSi Intake / Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield.

25 quid, not sure if you really need it but does look better than the OEM part.

Update:
Fitted mine today works a treat and easy to install once you get the OEM mounts out of the way. Note they have a 10mm nut holding them under the heat shield which I didn't notice until I'd nearly recked them lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: S3 AEX
I've removed my Twintake, and fitted a Revo intake, it does not come with the heat shield that bolts over where the turbo is.

I read somewhere you can buy these on ebay? Why don't Revo include one, does it not make a difference? Tia :)

We tested the shield and found that they absorbed the heat and reflect onto the intake pipe once warm. Hence we offer the Camcoated intake as an upgrade option, to prevent heatsoak. however the advantage of Camcoat wasn't seen for some time when Dyno testing, therefore making the Powdercoat a more than acceptable intake for road use.

i thought that heat shield was just to protect the MAF and wiring? rather than performance