Revo Offer...

Vtec Abuser

Reaction score
Been speaking to my guy (Corey) at Quattronics today ( http://www.quattronics.co.uk/ )and he has said to me that he is on about putting together a 'Revo Offer Day' together if there is enough cars interested and asked me to spread the word on here etc, so I am..
Now he has talked of upto 20% (yet to be confirmed) off the RRP if the right amount of cars are gathered (somewhere between 10-20). He will also lay down refreshments (BBQ etc) and hope to make a decent day of it by getting a load of us together..
Know I know a lot of us guys already have remaps, but for those who haven't (and I know there is plenty who are balancing on the fence ;)) or those who may look at going stage 2 etc, this is a perfect opportunity to get one of the best software upgrades for your car and save some decent £'s while you are at it..
This is also posted on Golf GTI.co.uk and SCN to see who else is interested. So if you guys fancy this, let me know asap..
Cheers,
Ben.

what do i need for stage tooo baby?

Is it like milteks an stuff? or just a new pump then map?

Excuse my ignorance m8 :)

I hear Revo remaps are down to £399 these days, and dealers who know about this forum are offering 10% discount.

It'd be good to know if your dealer can do 20% on the day, maybe with free before/after power runs?

Revo Stg 2 is milltek, stg2+ is fuel pump and milltek I was told recently

REVO have revamped their price list and some maps are now cheaper however the 20T remains at £499.00 +VAT

This sounds like a great deal, and the product is excellent so what are you waiting for you std lot?:)

cheers
Paul

Na.. Revo all the way mate.. Ha..
Seriously though, I think Revo and GIAC are the leading guys out there for the TFSI..
Already got a lot of interest in on the Golf site, So if any of you guys are interested, let me know and I will add you to the list..
Prices will be confirmed hopefully tomorrow. But judging by the initial interest, 20% should be the offer, as it looks like there is plenty of cars wanting the map.. LOL

By the way Leon, the stage 2 map is only £50..

When are you thinking mate - I mate pop up, but no map required!

Im right on the fence at the mo, due to mine being a lease car, and the fact that the dealers will probably wipe it and I'll need to get it redone each time the cars in..

Mine's leased too mate.. Wouldn't worry.. Last two cars have been mapped and leased. Never had a problem and I do 30,000+ miles a year..

cheers for the heads up...

Will keep my eye on the thread and pop by if Im around...

so what is the total damage we are looking at for this map then based on a 15% discount say......

what wold a stage 2 be for an 8l. i know they recomend other things ie sports cat etc but is it worth just getting the map?

EAGLE79- on yours with a 15% discount it would work out at £511.48 inc VAT

S3 Rav- for a stage2 on a 8l you would need a TBE at least and we would reccomend a intake setup and possibly a FMIC. the cost on the stg2 for your car with a 15% discount would work out at £460.23 inc VAT. Stage2 is definatly a worthwhile mod on the s3, it'll feel like a whole new car!

Right guys.. Spoke to Corey again today (sorry for delay, he's been on hols for a week) about this Revo offer day..
Long story short is that he has confirmed that so long as we have a minimum of 10 cars there will be the full 20% discount..
tongue.gif

Now I know there is interest on here, Golf GTI.co.uk and SCN, so should have a few already and should easily get 10, but I need to start putting a list together for this to happen..
I also confirmed that the Select switch offer is still on going, so a double saving..
smug.gif

As mentioned before, there will be a BBQ and refreshments put on and each car will have a full VAGCOM fault check and mapped to make sure all is running bang on (rather than just uploading the map and sending you on your way)..
This also applies to Stage 2 software too..
So guys, those that are interested, names please..
modify_inline.gif

Revo are doing a big fat 40% off at audi international... so why not get to that?? I know I am. ;)

****** hell.. I'm already done mate. Just know there's other guys interested, so thought i'd post the thread..
But 40% is V good..

yeah, thats what I thought!! ;) Enough to possibly sway me to the revo side!! ;)

yeah, thats what I thought!! ;) Enough to possibly sway me to the revo side!! ;)

As the great grand master flash once said "Don't do it"
Just kidding mate - so 40% off - what is that going to cost???

£528.75 – less 40% £317.25

And quit following me.. between you and Leon you cost me money! ;)

yeah, its also me being panned by a late night... its 40% off CC not revo! Sorry!

Ok then, so who is up for this, as need to start getting numbers together guys..

I have a 1.8TQ B6 A4 which has stage 1 REVO already. What is price for stage 2 on this offer, and what other hardware do I need?

Chas

Stage 2 is only a £50 upgrade on a Stage 1 petrol turbo. You'll need a turbo back exhaust with larger downpipe, CAI and 4 bar fpr. So the remap part of it is peanuts, its even cheaper than the fpr.

would the stage 2 map proivde any improvements without all the other bits to go with it. i.e can it all be dont in stages starting with the map?

Stage 2 NEEDS a TBE exhaust minimum or the car would run worse than stage 1. But the dealer shouldn't do it anyway..

Ahh...I was going to say, that would have been some deal!

Right guys, another update for those still interested....
For those of you who haven't got bank card or any other means of paying other than cash, this offer will now be...
£400 ALL IN!!!
Only previso is he will need 50% deposit before hand, as he obivously he has to outlay a fair wedge himself and doesn't want to get lumped with 10 Revo credits if noone turns up.. :grin:
I'm just livid I had to pay a lot more.. :grin:
Anyway, I have 4 cars down already so let me know asap.. :wink:
Email from Corey himself..

Presents

8/9th November 2008
Following the success of last year quattronics will be hosting yet another Revo weekend offering
20% discount on the software!
We would require a minimum of 10 cars over the weekend; appointments/slots will be taken either individually or as group bookings (i.e. if a forum group would like to all come together) along with a security deposit of £200 for each vehicle.
If you would like to participate in this event we would require confirmation via email/telephone detailing your name, contact telephone number and make, model and year of vehicle.

This offer applies to this weekend only.
Once an approximate appointment slot has been allocated failure to arrive for this appointment on time may result in a longer waiting period.
Deposits must be received by 3pm 3rd November 2008.
All deposits are non refundable.
Please note that the balance of the invoice would be due on the day. We accept credit/debit card. Please note that we do not accept payment via cheque.
info@quattronics.co.uk 01636 822288

Nobody then?:sadlike:
Over £180 off and nobody's interested.. I am shocked, have to say...:faint:

what benefits would you see with a stage 1 on a standard tfsi???