Revo Remap Group Buy Discount!

RS4K

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

@Revo Steve-W has kindly offered to arrange a group discount if we can get around 10 people that would wish to get a Revo remap.

If you are interested please put your name down and i can then pass it along to Steve. All cars welcome but Steve can confirm if there are any exceptions? So i will repost in other sections then compile the list when we have a good number. We are looking at around 20% discount off the price.

Thanks,

Khuram

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Steve works for Revo but he can negotiate the group buy on our behalf with a revo dealer nearby to us. We have a owner from Amersham that will interested and im in Watford so we were thinking SCC in St Albans but i sure depending on where everyone is coming from might be able to change it.

Hi Steve,

we are looking at 20% discount off the normal cost. so as you have an 8V i am not sure what your actual cost is but just take 20% off that. :)

Would this include March 2015 onwards Encripted ECUs ?

I am not sure Mike, when Steve from revo is online i am sure he will be able to answer that for you.

Cheers @RS4K last time I emailed they were still trying to crack it.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I'd be interested in a discount to stage 2 so supply and fit the sportcat downpipe and flash to stage 2 ?

Sorry to complicate things !

Reactions: MikeParkin
i believe it would be 20% after vat has been added but again i think Steve will confirm when he is next online

I would be interested in a stage 1 for a 2012 RS3, depending on location and date

The price will hopefully be agreed at 20% off the pre-VAT price, we of course can't ask a dealer to discount the governments VAT rates.

Example, software £599 - 20% = £479.20 + VAT = £575.04 inc, rather than £718.80 inc (£143.76 saving on this example).

For your software price please visit - http://www.revotechnik.com/

There will be no discount of upgrade fees, as upgrade fee Stage 1 to 2 is only £50 anyway. Sure you can have other work done whilst at the dealer, we just need to get names and details together in readiness to approach the chosen dealer or dealers dependent upon uptake, so please spread the word guys and thank you to Khuram and the guys for approaching me.

1. RS4K - 2010 1.8T A3 - Watford
  2. AU11 ALS - 2010 1.8T A3 - Amersham (nearest MDM Technik but will travel)
  3. mattwez378 - 2012 RS3 2.5T - Blackpool/Ramsgate/Hastings (I travel a lot)

1. RS4K - 2010 S3 2.0T - Watford
  2. AU11 ALS - 2010 1.8T A3 - Amersham (nearest MDM Technik but will travel)
  3. mattwez378 - 2012 RS3 2.5T - Blackpool/Ramsgate/Hastings (I travel a lot)

Reactions: Sandra and Revo Steve-W
Would this be 20% off dsg software too? As I already have revo engine software

I'll be interested then :) Scc is few hours from me but don't mind travelling as I have been there a number of times

Stick me down
Then for dsg stage 1, tommyh88 - 2012 S3 S tronic

OK now this is opening up another opportunity! Can the muiltitonic be remapped on 2011 A4 2.0TFSI? Already Revo Stage 1... What would I need to go to stage 2? Might then consider both cars going to SCC!

Dependant on where we are able to get it done I'm up for starting the slippery slope on a stage 1 for my 2008 s3! I'm in East Sussex.

When would this be likely to happen..?

I'm currently working towards stage 2+ now....