S3 2
S3 4
heres my Revo stage 2 s3

Miltek Down pipe
VWR600 Intake
Revo Stage 2 remap

400 bhp ish

Cars on H and R springs and iv just ordered some spacers

Just completed a road trip to the Nurburg Ring , the car did very well but I think I will be replacing the standard dampers very soon

Reactions: Revo Steve-W, A3_Rider, Rob2k68 and 9 others
Awesome looking S3 :) Are they the 18" wheels? They look like the 19" from the saloon but might be because it's lowered. Just made my mind up to get the H&R springs :)

S3
just standard 18s on h and r , I might space the rears 12mm

Reactions: Simon L, Fiddie, AndyB-S3 and 2 others
Great looking car!!

Now I know what mine will look like lowered and spaced (when they are fitted)!! :yahoo:

What's the drop on those springs? 20mm?

I'd be looking for a slightly less aggressive drop on 19"s.....

Do HR or Eibach do a 15mm or 10mm drop from standard S3 setup (with ADS)...???

I think H&R have a range of springs dropping between 15-25mm

Eibach pros drop 10mm front and rear and also they also do the Sportlines which drop 20mm front and 25mm rear. Add 5mm to the drop if you have mag ride. I'm having the Sportlines fitted to mine tomorrow.

How do I know if I've got Mag ride? I know I have ADS, as it's always in dynamic

How do I know if I've got Mag ride? I know I have ADS, as it's always in dynamic

Go to car settings drive mode and select individual then bottom right button on mmi is set individual. If you have a setting for suspension then you have mag ride.

If you have a saloon mag ride is standard.

@paulk Great looking S3 !!!!

Are you manual or s-tronic ? Either way any slipping issues or have you updated the clutch ? Cheers.

@paulk Great looking S3 !!!!

Are you manual or s-tronic ? Either way any slipping issues or have you updated the clutch ? Cheers.
No my s3 is manual I have no issues so far

Reactions: Rob2k68
Ok, no mag on my car, just ADS!

So, can anyone confirm if H&R do a 15mm drop? If so anyone got a part number?

Cheers

I think the H&R sport springs is a 15mm drop part number 28810-1 or 50343 new part number.

The super sport spring drops 25mm part number 50343-77.

Check with whomever your sourcing them from to be sure.

Cheers guys,

Just had a look, so, according to tunershop my ADS vehicle should go with the 25mm drop springs, whereas vehicles NOT equipped with ADS mag should go with 15mm springs!!

So my ADS car sits higher than non ADS??

I don't want an aggressive drop and really only want to drop around 15mm, not 25mm....but I'm guessing I could still fit the 15mm drop springs??

A little confused, would be great to see a few pics of cars dropped 25mm vs 15mm...!

So my ADS car sits higher than non ADS??

Sounds like the Sport Springs are what you're looking for.

No every 8V I has ADS certainly S3's do.

Mag ride equipped cars sit 5mm higher from what I'm lead to believe. My guesstimate would be this is either to facilitate the comfort setting or to re-instate the tyre envelope clearance for 19" wheels as these are 10mm larger diameter so 5mm radially.

Have Revo cracked the ecu yet for the 2016 S3 yet?

Revo build all tooling in house and only release fully tested and reliable flashing methods via our dealer network.
We have to get the balance on development projects and priorities, the MQB cars which we originally pioneered the Port tuning on are now a priority again, therefore shouldn't be much longer and as soon as the calibration team are 100% satisfied, it'll be released.

Reactions: Forbzeeee and Rob2k68