Revo SPS help

AdriansS3

Reaction score
When I bought my S3 it had the revo stage 1 map on. A few months ago I changed the clutch and had the battery disconnected for a week or so. I believe this would have put the settings back to stock. I have bought an SPS unit and wondered if anyone knows how I go about loading the stage 1 back on?
Thanks

You need to know what setting the revo was on, the dealer who did this should have a record.

Isn't the stage 1 just a basic flash and stage 2 is boost/fuel/timing adjustment?

I don't know who put the map on it was already on the car when I bought it from a dealer. I had it checked by my local revo dealer who said the settings were good. I don't know what they were though. I thought they would be saved on the ecu somewhere and could be loaded back on with the SPS.

Does the car feel slower than it did ? I do not see why it would put the settings back to stock though.
Your SPS also needs to be tuned in to your car to suit the maps. Take it to a Revo dealer with your SPS and let them have a look it for you.

I don't know who put the map on it was already on the car when I bought it from a dealer. I had it checked by my local revo dealer who said the settings were good. I don't know what they were though. I thought they would be saved on the ecu somewhere and could be loaded back on with the SPS.
On my stage 2 revo Leon i read the settings with the sps.You need to check with revo if they get lost on your car when the battery is disconnected.

settings depend from car to car. so someones settings might not be good for your car but it's a good starting point. you'll need to do the logs.
plug in the sps read the settings and you can go from there.