REVO Stage 1 Tune Experience A5 B9 190 TDI

SCCGTV

Revo Stage 1 A5 TDI Dechromed
Reaction score
Just thought I’d give some info on my experience with the Revo stage 1.

I’d previously had a A5 B8 that ir had mapped at a local garage and really hadn’t noticed a difference.

The difference was instantaneous with the B9 and REVO software, that initial half second lag when you put your foot down had gone and the delivery seemed much more responsive. The power seemed to be there too and it felt much quicker!

I’ve had the map now around 4 months and haven’t noticed any drop in fuel consumption. It was much better and worth the £450 or so in my opinion!
I just wish my B9 was 4wd like the B8 as I feel it would have been able to deliver the power to the wheels better than my front wheel drive B9.

What tuning do you guys have, if any?

We have a b9 a4 and b9 a5 cabriolet. Same engine but the a5 feels so sluggish in comparison. I think it’s mainly the box and makes if feel like it’s hesitant. Would love to get this done. I prefer to drive the a4. We run BP ultimate as it has the highest cetane rating so everything is the same. Would be interested in getting this done. What way do reevo stand over warranty etc.

Also I’ve noticed the b9 a5 side of the forum is so quiet.

I found the difference to be instantaneous- they may do a gear box map, I didn’t get that done, though the half second lag when you plant it definitely went and it was noticeable the difference at first, used to it now! ,I use Costco super diesel religiously. I really miss the 4WD aspect of the B8 A5, as it can be hard to stop the car spinning up with 2wd. You certainly see a lot more 2wd versions these days of the B9 by comparison. I can’t complain though, well over 230bhp from REVO and £30 a year tax isn’t bad!

Reactions: WesT-gefül