Revo

A3 2.0 tdi sport

Reaction score
Hi, just after some help on my revo stage 1 remap, so basically I had my s3 remapped roughly a year ago, during that time I disconnected my battery so lost the map, or has gone back to stock mode, I forgot all about it for a bit but now I want it back on, so I was wondering if I bought the revo sps switch if that would work to get the map back.?
Thanks all

I know but I've heard it can send it back to stock, in witch mine noticeably has been

On Revo, I understand the car reverts to standard or a Revo version of standard.
As mentioned, your local Revo agent should be able to reinstall, maybe you’ll have to pay a small amount of labour time.

Ok thanks, I'm thinking of going down the switch route anyway, cba going to a dealer there all too far away and I don't really have the time, at least if I have the sps then it's there for when i need it

agreed the revo map is still there but it reverts to a std map setting for service and what they call a valet mode. You can reset with a SPS switch, pretty much essential with any revo map TBH
Shame because i had one for sale for ages and its just gone.

That's a shame haha, so if the revo software is on the car but in stock mode, is it just a case of getting a sps plug it in and your away? Thanks

Basically yes.
The SPS allows you to adjust and save 3 pre sets of fuel, timing and boost. Obviously with a diesel you will have to check the revo website for what options you have but i think you have reverted to Valet mode and this can be reset.
Maybe someone near you on this site can reset the Revo for you the first time so you can see the options before you spend money.

If you know what boost timing and fueling settings were then it's easy if you don't you'll need to do vcds log.

There is a stock stg 1 factory setting setting, anything else is a user option