RHD OEM RS branded mats!

Evil Derboy

Reaction score
Hark! Rejoice! For I have finally done it!

Make way for the conquering hero as I regale you with my tale of how I have (with a bit of help from my local parts guy and @creweaudiparts ) finally completed my quest to find RHD RS-branded mats for the RS5

So basically after six months of seeing LHD cars on Instagram with all the alcantara bits (steering wheel, shifter, knee bolsters) and branded velour mats and trying in vain to get them for a RHD car, finally I found a car for sale on Autotrader (RHD) with all the alcantara and these mats.

Got the VIN from the reg. and discovered that in amongst the PR CODES there’s one for “Special Launch Car” and the PR code for the mats are different than mine.

Got my local parts guy to get the part numbers for the mats from the VIN and hey presto.

Arrived today! These cost me £166.88 for the whole set including a bit of minor discount.

Part numbers:

Fronts: 8W2 863 691 CMUK
Rears: 8W6 864 450 MUK

The fronts will also fit the RS4 but I’m unsure if there rears are the same across both cars.

FDF0018E 048E 4C28 A492 5AF9017AEC5F

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminator x, NevMan and DarkyUK
Hark! Rejoice! For I have finally done it!

Make way for the conquering hero as I regale you with my tale of how I have (with a bit of help from my local parts guy and @creweaudiparts ) finally completed my quest to find RHD RS-branded mats for the RS5

So basically after six months of seeing LHD cars on Instagram with all the alcantara bits (steering wheel, shifter, knee bolsters) and branded velour mats and trying in vain to get them for a RHD car, finally I found a car for sale on Autotrader (RHD) with all the alcantara and these mats.

Got the VIN from the reg. and discovered that in amongst the PR CODES there’s one for “Special Launch Car” and the PR code for the mats are different than mine.

Got my local parts guy to get the part numbers for the mats from the VIN and hey presto.

Arrived today! These cost me £166.88 for the whole set including a bit of minor discount.

Part numbers:

Fronts: 8W2 863 691 CMUK
Rears: 8W6 864 450 MUK

The fronts will also fit the RS4 but I’m unsure if there rears are the same across both cars.

View attachment 169477

Nice investigative work there

Reactions: Evil Derboy
Determination has paid off, stunning looking mats, and It’s nice to see something factory for Audi that doesn’t need ****** coding :)

Reactions: Evil Derboy and NevMan
and they'd be cheap rubbish with a dodgy logo. Been there done that...
............really??????. I think you will find there are loads on here including my self who have them & find there even better quality than the factory supplied ones.

............really??????. I think you will find there are loads on here including my self who have them & find there even better quality than the factory supplied ones.

Each to their own but I’ve had them before and wasn’t impressed. Would much rather pay for orginals than third party copies.

Can you pls find out if they do fit the RS4. Asking for a friend ...

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Can you pls find out if they do fit the RS4. Asking for a friend ...

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Tell your “friend”to look at my pic above and compare with their exhausting OEM mats. If they look the same, they fit. :icon thumright:

Hi Guys,

Sorry ive been off for a week and only just seen this thread.

These fit A4 and A5

£162.00 for the front and rears

07a2f339fbb74357b2dbcd3b655e63f6.jpg

Please feel free to pm me if interested.

Thanks

Reactions: nervus
Hi Guys,

These fit A4 and A5

Thanks
Hi Guys,

These fit A4 and A5

Thanks
Hi there, Tom will these mats fit a 2021 audi RS5
Registration number DK71 YDS.
Cheers Glenn