Rich's A4 B8 3.0tdi Be Avant

Richh999

Reaction score
Hey Guys.
So I just purchased, well about a month ago now, a 2012 B8.5 A4 Avant 3.0tdi Quattro Black Edition.
Absolutely loving it right now, Its a S-Tronic and can't stop playing with the paddles.

Here's some pics I have atm.

Now its only 2 years old however it has covered 68,000. Does this mean it is no longer covered by the Audi warranty so I can start modding it? If not does it have to be serviced by Audi main dealer to keep the warranty?

The car has got most of the standard parts for a BE, not sure what is quite standard these days.. Ha..
So I've upgraded interior bulbs to LEDs thanks to Trups.

Also On the list is,
Footwell lights, front and rear, can't remember where I found the guide for this???
Puddles lights, found guide
More ambient lights
Honeycomb Grill
Reversing camera
Remap

Through Load luggage facility, anyone able to help with this one???

I'll be driving out skiing quite a few times so looking at the through load facility for skis, also would look at a roof rack, I have roof bars currently so any good, clean low profile discrete, options??? Does Audi have bars that go between??

Possibly thinking of a brake upgrade too..

Sorry for the essay and thanks for any help..

Reactions: V6 Quatt, RobbieWebs and ruairi83
Stunning motor Rich
Phantom black?
The Audi warranty is up to 3 years or 60000 miles whichever comes first.
Phone your nearest Audi and ask if an extra warranty plan was taken out when bought.
If not you can start modding and get it serviced anywhere you want.
Keep us posted on the mods

Oh and get the car pics in the sticky section

Thanks Robbie, It is indeed Phantom Black... I'll put some pics up when I have some better ones..

Looks fantasic mate, what is a BE?

BE means Black Edition.. It's basically an S-Line with Black Grill and trim and a few other things as standard..

Gave it a quick wash at the weekend...

Also while hovering the inside with the work hoover I removed the volume control knob, no chance of getting it back, trying to order another one off of the bay, rather annoying really.. However it didn't really work as the volume would go all over the place when it was turned, any fix for this???

Thanks