right ive decided these wheels!

bouncer--daz

A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!
nowt special if im honest... doesnt have the wow factor for me... id stick with the alloys you have over those. No offence but it seems like you wana throw ur money away! What not pick up a nice set of rs4's 2nd hand, refurb them and powder coat them. Would look mint on your car with the yellow paint and tints! Hope i dont offend ya with that comment.

Dave B

REALITY?.... WHERE AM I AGAIN?.... WHO AM I AGAIN?
I like the wheels just not the MTM stamp on the Arm,

Dave

S3 SAF

ive got them on my one. they set the car off!get them you wont regret it 19" would look kriss, ive got them in 18" they rely suit the colour:icon_thumright:

Stewart

S3 SAF said:
ive got them on my one. they set the car off!get them you wont regret it 19" would look kriss, ive got them in 18" they rely suit the colour:icon_thumright:

What the hell does 'kriss' mean?

Ed, dont get 19"s unless you want to destroy the handling. With all that power you need as many ways of staying on the road as possible :)

s3sam

they will look pretty cool, just choose the right size, 19's will destroy your handling!!!!!!!!!!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
They are only available in 19" for S3 fitment IIRC, Simon Elmon has a set on his yellow S3 already Ed :moa:

Ess_Three

S3 SAF

Stewart said:

Ed, dont get 19"s unless you want to destroy the handling. With all that power you need as many ways of staying on the road as possible :)

you wouldnt understand geez!:wacko: its probably the age thing! :icon_thumright:

dgannon69

very nice wheels, i wanted some when i had my car but couldnt afford!!

danotto

VAG HUNTER
they look sweet,i think 18s would lok better but if you want 19s get them its your car your style make your car look how you want it to look

S3Steve

Should look great Ed, im looking forward to seeing some pics when you get them fitted mate.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
The MTM wheels are forged items, so will be light weight Ed.

Bash_A3

Stewart said:

kkro001.jpg

& to the OP, they look good... i say go for it!

simch

Dont like them , I am not a fan of polished wheels though!

Why not try some nice BBS 2 piece splits? Classy wheel, not too heavy, easy to paint and change colour if you want, BBS (just belong with VAG cars IMO) and if you avoid the obvious ones, you can get a real unusual look!

2 piece BBS RW wheels anyone.....??? 8.5x18 too so no messing with spacers! p

Even the one piece look real nice and different too! the scallopped centres look cool!l!
http://www.bbs.com/cgi-bin/a2v_data.../bbs-ag.com/pr_images/Produkte_1054278556.jpg