right ive decided these wheels!

nowt special if im honest... doesnt have the wow factor for me... id stick with the alloys you have over those. No offence but it seems like you wana throw ur money away! What not pick up a nice set of rs4's 2nd hand, refurb them and powder coat them. Would look mint on your car with the yellow paint and tints! Hope i dont offend ya with that comment.

ive got them on my one. they set the car off!get them you wont regret it 19" would look kriss, ive got them in 18" they rely suit the colour:icon_thumright:

S3 SAF said:
ive got them on my one. they set the car off!get them you wont regret it 19" would look kriss, ive got them in 18" they rely suit the colour:icon_thumright:

What the hell does 'kriss' mean?

Ed, dont get 19"s unless you want to destroy the handling. With all that power you need as many ways of staying on the road as possible :)

try these
blingbus.jpg

Stewart said:
What the hell does 'kriss' mean?

Ed, dont get 19"s unless you want to destroy the handling. With all that power you need as many ways of staying on the road as possible :)

you wouldnt understand geez!:wacko: its probably the age thing! :icon_thumright:

they look sweet,i think 18s would lok better but if you want 19s get them its your car your style make your car look how you want it to look

Should look great Ed, im looking forward to seeing some pics when you get them fitted mate.

chris seems to think 19" still handle pretty well! as said above they only come in 19"! The only other wheel i was looking at was the NEW RS4 wheels not sure how good they would look tho! Will these MTM wheels be light?

yeh they are quite nice but I'd go with 18"'s!

Dont like them , I am not a fan of polished wheels though!

Why not try some nice BBS 2 piece splits? Classy wheel, not too heavy, easy to paint and change colour if you want, BBS (just belong with VAG cars IMO) and if you avoid the obvious ones, you can get a real unusual look!

2 piece BBS RW wheels anyone.....??? 8.5x18 too so no messing with spacers! p

Even the one piece look real nice and different too! the scallopped centres look cool!l!
http://www.bbs.com/cgi-bin/a2v_data.../bbs-ag.com/pr_images/Produkte_1054278556.jpg