Riko’s Nardo RS3 Sportback

62 miles away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riko0073
62 miles away

He may travel to you, I know he goes to London to do a few ‘exotic’ cars.

Would need the car overnight though as the ceramic has to cure.

Or if you have a garage then could just be put away out of the elements so the ceramic cures ok

Something to think about

Finally got round to fitting black badges and the red Quattro lettering today, makes a great difference, love it...

74E77B85 1347 45DB A09C C0F7820A979E

F7BF7A17 AF3B 4D2C B5FF 8A66D4F9AC91

473AFB9C 56F8 473A 827A 6E2D7373D01C

DF6604C7 EDAA 4679 95C9 DC47E113F987

9A9F2C2F 07A1 4FFB 95DA DD958EF3063C

Reactions: Pinky1959, Dan_DJT, Naylor92 and 4 others
Looking good! How did you find it fitting the rear badges (and removing the old ones)? I still need to replace my rear Audi badge with the black version but I haven’t built up the courage to attempt it yet!
Thanks mate.

It took a while to remove the rings, many broken bits of dental floss and about an hour to remove including all the glue left behind!

The RS3 badge was very easy however, glue seemed to come off much easier.

Just take your time, bit if patience and you’ll be fine. I used some tape to mark the perimeter of the old rings so fitting the new ones were easy and on straight.

Reactions: sve170
Thanks mate.

It took a while to remove the rings, many broken bits of dental floss and about an hour to remove including all the glue left behind!

The RS3 badge was very easy however, glue seemed to come off much easier.

Just take your time, bit if patience and you’ll be fine. I used some tape to mark the perimeter of the old rings so fitting the new ones were easy and on straight.
Patience isn’t my thing! I’ll have to give it a go at some point... what did you use to remove the residue after getting the badges off? Luckily it’s just the Audi ring I want to remove as I like the silver RS3 badges

Patience isn’t my thing! I’ll have to give it a go at some point... what did you use to remove the residue after getting the badges off? Luckily it’s just the Audi ring I want to remove as I like the silver RS3 badges
Just heated up the residue with the hair dryer and picked the worst off, then I used some intensive tar remover on a cloth to remove the rest, came off pretty well with a bit of elbow grease!

Reactions: Russrs3
Finally got round to fitting black badges and the red Quattro lettering today, makes a great difference, love it...

That red quattro lettering looks stunning on the FL car.

Stunning car. But not a fan of the red Quattro!

Reactions: Sprintblu3, Luiggi, FBF01 and 2 others
I was a bit skeptical but I really like it, picks up on the red RS3 badge and red calipers.

They’re only gel stickers so can be removed any time, very high quality though and a perfect fit over the OEM ones.

I have to agree with @D0C. Prefer the standard Quattro sign, but the black badges are very nice :thumbs up:

Reactions: FBF01 and Riko0073
I have to agree with @D0C. Prefer the standard Quattro sign, but the black badges are very nice :thumbs up:
Thanks mate, fair enough, I’m liking the change but do like the subtlety of the standard badges to :icon thumright:

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Bryant1998
Yup, same here. Maybe the lettering in Nardo or CF.
Nothing else carbon fibre on the outside of the car, I like that the red ties in with the red of the RS badge and red calipers.

The original colour is close to Nardo any way.

Reactions: Bryant1998
Reactions: Bryant1998 and Riko0073
Fitted the chin splitter yesterday, bit of an OEM+ look to the front...

F9EC622C B839 4FBB 8D55 371895C2FC5D

F259139A A6E4 433B BC16 06167320B935

Reactions: FBF01, savo, Walternate and 4 others
Yeah I’ve found that guy! I’ve messaged him but he hasn’t replied. Does he have a website? Also, how much was it for the red lettering chap?
Not too sure on a website bud? Sure he’ll reply to your message, was very good at communication with me.

Think it was around £28 for the lettering although haven’t you got a PFL so would be completely different as where the Quattro lettering is on the grill?

Reactions: Naylor92
Not too sure on a website bud? Sure he’ll reply to your message, was very good at communication with me.

Think it was around £28 for the lettering although haven’t you got a PFL so would be completely different as where the Quattro lettering is on the grill?
Yeah pfl but surely be a similar sort of thing? It’s he same isn’t it just on the grill and not the front bumper?

Yeah pfl but surely be a similar sort of thing? It’s he same isn’t it just on the grill and not the front bumper?
I’m not sure on PFL, you’ll have a better idea than me bud but thought it was incorporated in the grill?

On the FL they’re just gel badges that go over top of the existing letters, really good and a perfect fit.

They do loads of bespoke badges so sure they’ve got something for the PFL.

Reactions: Naylor92
I’m not sure on PFL, you’ll have a better idea than me bud but thought it was incorporated in the grill?

On the FL they’re just gel badges that go over top of the existing letters, really good and a perfect fit.

They do loads of bespoke badges so sure they’ve got something for the PFL.
Ahhh yeah of course! I’ll wait for him to reply, is it the same sort of thing though where you can use the stickers or is it like raised up on the fl? As you say, it’s incorporated inside and recessed into the grill on mine.

Ahhh yeah of course! I’ll wait for him to reply, is it the same sort of thing though where you can use the stickers or is it like raised up on the fl? As you say, it’s incorporated inside and recessed into the grill on mine.
Can’t see it being the same with the gel stickers, does the Quattro badge detach or is it part of the grill? Maybe a replacement badge if it does remove?

Fitted the chin splitter yesterday, bit of an OEM+ look to the front...

View attachment 202712

View attachment 202713
Does make such a difference doesn’t it. Love mine and think it works superbly well with the nardo. Won’t work that well with all colours, but looks bang on. Very OEM maybe why I like it so much. How did you fit yours? Just 3M tape or another form of adhesive?

ps get that car lowered, gap of the arch in the first photos brutal lol

Does make such a difference doesn’t it. Love mine and think it works superbly well with the nardo. Won’t work that well with all colours, but looks bang on. Very OEM maybe why I like it so much. How did you fit yours? Just 3M tape or another form of adhesive?

ps get that car lowered, gap of the arch in the first photos brutal lol
Yeah I like that’s it’s very OEM and matches the existing black trim, just a bit more aggressive at the front.

Yes just 3M tape, very secure.

Haha, doesn’t really bother me and I’m not sure if messing with that as I’ve got the magride!

Yeah I like that’s it’s very OEM and matches the existing black trim, just a bit more aggressive at the front.

Yes just 3M tape, very secure.

Haha, doesn’t really bother me and I’m not sure if messing with that as I’ve got the magride!

I’m 99% sure mag ride still works with lowering springs, think it has to be adjusted to suit the new height tho