Riko's B9 S4 Avant

That's not a bad selection.. might have to go with the bottom. Does he stock them all or is there a wait?
Ordered from China mate, takes about a week.

I did have to pay about £24 import tax but it’s not always applied so you might be lucky!

You get a choice of black or silver Audi emblems as well as the the black/silver surrounds and looks like you can opt for red ‘quattro’ lettering to.

Reactions: Kondax
Ordered from China mate, takes about a week.

I did have to pay about £24 import tax but it’s not always applied so you might be lucky!

You get a choice of black or silver Audi emblems as well as the the black/silver surrounds and looks like you can opt for red ‘quattro’ lettering to.
Ah okay that's not too bad then. Red lettering isn't for me, so I'll probably have to stick to the standard colour.

Thanks for the info mate

Reactions: Riko0073
Bradwell mate, so I just tell people near Norwich haha. And no, definitely don't. I was "driving alongside" a B8(?) S5 the other day, boy was that quick.. put me to shame lol

I’m from Bradwell. Never seen you about though!

That new grille does look good!

Reactions: Riko0073 and Kondax
People only seem to recognise Norwich!

Yeah, definitely wasn't stock. I'd love to get mine tuned but I'm young, and the insurance is expensive as is.. I would absolutely love to but don't fancy spending £10k+ on insurance a year
Hi,
If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Last day of ownership with the S4 as picking up my new RS3 Sportback tomorrow morning!

Gave the girl a good clean this morning for its final farewell and still looks amazing.

I can’t fault the car, has been a great motor for the last 2 years but I’ve been longing to scratch that 5 cylinder itch for a while and after having one for the day Friday I realised why, wow what an engine!

Definitely a step down for cabin luxuries but for outright fun and the smile factor the RS3 gives it in spades, spec is...

Nardo grey
Sport Edition - black pack, sunroof, SS seats and carbon inlays
Comfort and sound
Electric folding mirrors
Matrix lights
Red calipers

Can’t wait but big respect to the B9 S4.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Kondax
Last day of ownership with the S4 as picking up my new RS3 Sportback tomorrow morning!

Gave the girl a good clean this morning for its final farewell and still looks amazing.

I can’t fault the car, has been a great motor for the last 2 years but I’ve been longing to scratch that 5 cylinder itch for a while and after having one for the day Friday I realised why, wow what an engine!

Definitely a step down for cabin luxuries but for outright fun and the smile factor the RS3 gives it in spades, spec is...

Nardo grey
Sport Edition - black pack, sunroof, SS seats and carbon inlays
Comfort and sound
Electric folding mirrors
Matrix lights
Red calipers

Can’t wait but big respect to the B9 S4.
Can't go wrong with that spec at all. Sounds like the perfect RS3

Reactions: Riko0073
Can't go wrong with that spec at all. Sounds like the perfect RS3
Thanks mate.

Only option I would have possibly selected would have been mag ride but having had the RS3 last week for a day with standard suspension it was really good and soaked up the roads well. Had mag ride in my S3 and wouldn’t say it was night and day, nice to have but I’m sure the new FL will be great.

Reactions: Kondax