RIP Patrick Swayze

Bit of a ledge. Dont tell anyone but I kinda enjoyed dirty dancing and ghost.

I'm sad he's gone too!

Seems all the good people in this world get taken away from us to easily.

I remember Roadhouse - got it on video somewhere! Very good iirc.

RIP.

RIP, Ghost is an excellent film!!

Also remember Roadhouse, was a class film.

Very sad but he was very brave until the end, RIP Patrick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also little sad about this, he was a cool guy, Point Break is one of my fav movies of all time, Roadhouse was cool back then, still like to watch it, Ghost admittedly was a good movie, Dirty Dancing will always be a film in history, shame, real shame cause there was heavy talk of Point Break 2, RIP Patrick, thats peed on my firework today.

To add though, if he'd given up smoking earlier he might have lasted longer, but he refused, foolish tbh.

what a waste.

Point break is also one of my favourite films and i didnt realise they were talking about making another, gutted because i bet that would have been brilliant. Very underated movie i think.

Road house is cheesy but very entertaining

I thought he had recovered from it anyway didnt realise he was still in such bad shape.

what a waste.

Point break is also one of my favourite films and i didnt realise they were talking about making another, gutted because i bet that would have been brilliant. Very underated movie i think.

Road house is cheesy but very entertaining

I thought he had recovered from it anyway didnt realise he was still in such bad shape.

Pancreatic cancer has one of the very lowest survival rates, believe he did really well to keep fighting til now.

RIP