Facelift RIP SHANIA THE A3

Gutted for both your car and job loss hopefully the legal cover on your insurance will help you get this sorted.

Now, I can't be the only one who is curious about the name Shania... Do tell !

my now ex girlfriends ex best mate is called Shania, that’s why!! We’re still good friendsnot Shania Twain haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
my now ex girlfriends ex best mate is called Shania, that’s why!! We’re still good friendsnot Shania Twain haha

'Good Friends'.. :playful:

Reactions: AudiNutta, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
ALSO i’m changing my name because it reflects the initials of my ex

Glad you are ok .
As stated GET TO THE DOCTOR /A&E and get x rays etc .
I did nt think your work could sack you /pay you off because you cant get to work , I would be getting advice to check .

Reactions: oli356 and 1future
wow looks bad mate, glad you're OK. Caused two accidents in as many weeks!!! sounds like she should be taken off the roads!

Have to ask! Why Shania though???

Good question.. My now ex girlfriends best friend who i’m close with is called Shania, that’s why!

Now, I can't be the only one who is curious about the name Shania... Do tell !
Got there before you! look up ^^^ :D

'Good Friends'.. :playful:

Yess just good friends ;) i’m talking to an amazing girl and she’ll only ever be just a friend

I almost got a good friend pregnant once!!! :D All it takes is a drunken night out!!! ;);)

Reactions: 1future
Haven’t gone for total loss after all.. Getting the replacement car in about 12 weeks! 18 plate here i come

Reactions: AudiNutta, Tom.H, Daveotto and 2 others
Did you get an appointment at Doctors and Solicitors and cab re your job ?
I would also be on the phone to your insurance and make sure they know on no account are they to accept any claim that it was your fault.

Reactions: 1future
Did you get an appointment at Doctors and Solicitors and cab re your job ?
I would also be on the phone to your insurance and make sure they know on no account are they to accept any claim that it was your fault.

I’ve got a doctors appointment just need to sort solicitors, also have a job interview tomorrow! I’ve been on the phone to them and they won’t tell me anything

Reactions: davc