RIP V6 Pete

Never got to know the guy but terrible news nonetheless.

RIP and condolences to his family.

RIP Pete. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Nate was this in Grangetown?
Motorbiker who died after crash is named
A motorcyclist has died following a collision.

The incident, which involved a motorbike and a car, took place in Rockingham Road, in Great Easton, between Market Harborough and Uppingham, at about 4.55pm on Sunday.

The motorcyclist, named by police as 32-year-old Peter Dennis, from Northampton, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Kettering General hospital, where he later died.

The vehicles involved were a black and silver Suzuki motorbike and a grey Peugeot 207 car.

Detective Constable Seamus Burns said: "We are appealing for anyone with information about the collision to call us and help with our inquiries.

"We would also like to speak to anyone who saw either of the vehicles in the area before the incident.

"At that time, visibility would have been good and, as it was the weekend, there may have been more people on the road. "We hope this will increase the likelihood of there being a witness."

Anyone with any information can call Det Con Burns on 0116 222 2222.

Jeez, RIP Pete, what a sorry story.

Thanks N8 / Jase for all the info.

Condolences to the family.

never new the guy, from the other kind people on this forum who commented i can tell what kind, helpful young chap he was, my sincere condolences to the family and close friends

R.I.P Pete

Facebook tribute page: The Performance Company | Facebook

app_full_proxy.php

This keeps coming back into my mind since I read the post last night. So very, very sad... :(

Motorbiker who died after crash is named
A motorcyclist has died following a collision.

The incident, which involved a motorbike and a car, took place in Rockingham Road, in Great Easton, between Market Harborough and Uppingham, at about 4.55pm on Sunday.

The motorcyclist, named by police as 32-year-old Peter Dennis, from Northampton, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Kettering General hospital, where he later died.

The vehicles involved were a black and silver Suzuki motorbike and a grey Peugeot 207 car.

Detective Constable Seamus Burns said: "We are appealing for anyone with information about the collision to call us and help with our inquiries.

"We would also like to speak to anyone who saw either of the vehicles in the area before the incident.

"At that time, visibility would have been good and, as it was the weekend, there may have been more people on the road. "We hope this will increase the likelihood of there being a witness."

Anyone with any information can call Det Con Burns on 0116 222 2222.

Thanks for that Jase. Was just wondering as a guy died on Sunday by me got hit by a car and he was on a motorbike.

EDIT: Keep thinking about this thread still quite a shock

Last edited:
Reading this has sent A cold shiver down my spine, it's a cruel world and this is a shocking reminder of it. Stay safe on the roads guys!

Never knew the guy but sounds like a legend.

RIP fella and our thoughts are with you family!

Didn't know V6 Pete but, clearly from the posts above he was a top guy.

My thoughts go out to his family at this difficult time.

Always had some funny or useful (or both!) posts.

Actually read quite a few because I wanted the V6, you just don't know when your time is up.

: -(

A sad loss, thoughts are with his friends and family. RIP Pete.

:sadlike:sh*t a brick, what tragic news.

Never met the guy, but followed a lot of his posts and he came across as a really decent fellow.

Thoughts with his family at this time.

This is really sad and shocking news. I exchanged a few messages with Pete about the various mods he had done (and I was looking to do) and he was always helpful. I'm a biker too and as Paddy has already pointed out in a far more eloquent way than I, we know the risks but it still comes as a shock when someone you know (albeit only through this forum) dies whilst riding.

RIP Pete and condolences to your family and friends.

RIP Pete.

Met him the once, when getting my BBS off him. Was a top bloke to deal with and seemed a genuinely nice guy. Shocked to hear this.
Thought are with your family x

Guys, my bad. I cleaned the thread up earlier and missed some bits as i found what had been said disrespectful so i removed it.

I have had a proper trim now,My thoughts go out to the family and friends

Guys, my bad. I cleaned the thread up earlier and missed some bits as i found what had been said disrespectful so i removed it.

I have had a proper trim now,My thoughts go out to the family and friends
fair enough mark , sorry if i offended anybody and my thoughts are also with the family at this difficult time

My first time back on ASN for weeks, and I see this tragic news about Pete. Very sad indeed, RIP buddy.

I've sent a sympathy card on behalf of AS to his family,just passing on our sadness and thoughts to them.

Rest in peace Pete.
I bought a steering wheel for my A3 from V6 Pete some time ago and he was the most helpful guy and answered every single of my questions.
Sad news.

Really sad to see this thread! Haven't been on here in a while and just noticed it.

As others have said a very helpful guy and will be greatly missed.

My thoughts go to his loved ones.