RNS-E and Bluetooth Phone

DragonDubz

Reaction score
I am after some advice on this as i have no idea now what to do. I have retro fitted the bluetooth phone kit to my s4 and programmed it so that the phone comes up on the screen and can make calls etc. Now the problem is it will not let me add my phonebook or contacts and when i put the computer on and try and go into telephone it just say to many communication errors can not connect so i can not do anything to the bluetooth kit. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong or what i need to do to fix this as i am stuck now. Thanks for any advice on this.

Make sure you're using the latest revision of VCDS, post the fault codes.

With your phone connected you should be able to press the MODE button on the steering wheel and your phone book will be scrollable through the DIS. Or press TEL then Memory (maybe) then phone book from the RNSE.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe i need to update VCDS then as i can not even get into the telephone to read and fault codes. If i press memory everything is grey so i can not do anything. When i pair the phone up it asks me to transfer phone book so i click ok but then nothing and asks me again until i click do not show this again.