For Sale RNS-E Bits and CD Changer

downinfrance

Reaction score
I am selling a couple of RNS-E units. They both have issues and were installed in my 2006 Audi A4 Avant Quattro V6 Tdi. As most owners are already aware these units are notoriously unreliable hence the reason why I purchased a secondary RNS-E. They are up for sale as I have finally decided to modernize the audio system (mainly at my daughters nagging) with Bluetooth, etc. Note that they come with no warranty due to their inherent reliability issues!

I am open to reasonable offers for one or both of the units but keep in mind they are situated in France and would need to be shipped to the UK which will add additional costs (and maybe customs duty and VAT).

One RNS-E works (most of the time) and comes with an old navigation disc. The other unit appears to have an issue with the DVD reader as it works on its side but is sporadic when upright. May just be a loose internal connection.

Both have working LCD displays which make them attractive as this is the normal failure point. If anyone is just interested in the LCD displays (with cable) let me know and I would be willing to remove them and sell these individually.

I have also removed the Audi CD Changer (works with no issues) as it will no longer be required.

If you are interested and are willing to make a realistic offer please send me a PM to discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_1271-1.JPG
    IMG_1271-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1272-1.JPG
    IMG_1272-1.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1280.JPG
    IMG_1280.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG