RNS-E help,

phil-sparky

Reaction score
just after a bit of help regarding the rns-e unit in my 2007 s3, are both of the SD card slots meant to be a separate drive? as when I have a sd card in the 2nd slot it doesn't seem to read that card, wasn't sure if it was just a holder as opposed to an sd card reader, I can play songs with a card in the 1st slot no problems, Also when programming in the Satnav with a postcode is there anyway that the last 2 letter of the postcode can be entered? as all I can do is e,g yo19 5 and it wont let me enter the last 2 numbers to locate the street it just gives a rough area and sometimes theres no street names available to enter in the separate section, Many Thanks Phil

its part postcode only on the rns-e
and yes both sd card readers should work.

It is only compatible with SD cards that use the standard format, not SD-HC cards, so this could be the problem?

got the original SD CARD FOR RNS-E IF YOU INTERSTED WILL WORK 101% ALSO IT NEVER BEEN USED IT IS 4GB
THX

Thanks for your reply guys, I don't think the problem lies with the SD cards, as it will play fine in slot 1, but then if I take the same card out of slot 1 and put it in slot 2 it wont read the music, it shows there is a card in there but wont play the music, Thanks