RNS-E problem

ikucuk

Reaction score
My RNS-E PU Led first shutted down the screen and the all the lights on the unit and stop responding to the buttons but music was still on. After that music also stopped, it didn't open when I pressed the power button. After 5 or 10 minutes later, I pressed the power button like around 30 seconds and Rns-e started to open, it sayed open for 10-20 seconds and it closed again. What might be the issue? How can I solve it?
Kind regards,

It sounds like it needed a reset, which, if you held the power button for 30secs is what it would do.
Is it OK now? Have you added anything recently, like a new dvd map disc or music sd card?
Also, the unit does self close after a period of time so that is not a fault?

What software version shows up under car menu?

It sounds like it needed a reset, which, if you held the power button for 30secs is what it would do.
Is it OK now? Have you added anything recently, like a new dvd map disc or music sd card?
Also, the unit does self close after a period of time so that is not a fault?
Hi thank you for the response, when I hold power button for 30 secs, it sometimes open sometimes not. Even it gets opened, it shuts itself down after 10-20 seconds. Howerver, after 1 day or so it works normal till the second random shut down. it sometimes days sometimes hours before a random shutdown

I experienced the same thing several times yesterday. After that it worked normal for a few hours.

I would highly recommend @NHN as he knows is Sh*t around the RNSE. If it is defo a unit problem . You wont find many others who know the workings off these units

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Your best bet is probably scanning it for faults, it might give a clue

Also worth checking the wiring to it, no snagged wires etc. It might be something as simple as a bump disturbing a dodgy wire

Your best bet is probably scanning it for faults, it might give a clue

Also worth checking the wiring to it, no snagged wires etc. It might be something as simple as a bump disturbing a dodgy wire
Thank you mate. Kind regards. I will make it scanned. I don't have a vag cable