Rnse swap

Jamsmoo

Reaction score
Hi
Looking to swap out mine for another in better condition
Will it need coding via vcds ,1 had 6 cd in glove box the other I pod
Also my Audi handbook doesn’t contain any pin code ,would Audi be able to provide or would it be one of these eBay code sellers (are they reliable.I’ve read somewhere the last 4 digits of the serial number has worked for some others
Don’t want to bother if it’s gonna be to much hassle as they are too dissimilar,I’m just being ultra picky
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Looking to swap out mine for another in better condition
Will it need coding via vcds ,1 had 6 cd in glove box the other I pod
Also my Audi handbook doesn’t contain any pin code ,would Audi be able to provide or would it be one of these eBay code sellers (are they reliable.I’ve read somewhere the last 4 digits of the serial number has worked for some others
Don’t want to bother if it’s gonna be to much hassle as they are too dissimilar,I’m just being ultra picky
Thanks

Sorry
Both a4 b7 one is 07 the other 08

It really depends on how the replacement RNSE has been coded. You may be lucky and the replacement may have been coded for the options you require or the seller maybe able to code it for you.

Re the code, I've had Audi supply me a code previously but the RNSE had to be installed in the car for them to be able to do it.

HTH
Mike

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamsmoo
I was lucky happy days ,job done ..had to purchase 2 codes from eBay ,7 odd quid for 2

Reactions: ch1z64 and mikep99