Road Rage! Psycho EVO driver tried to drag me out my car!

i would have calmly walked to the boot of my car! and pulled out the shovel ive been have for snow! and politley wraped it round his thick head!

What was the location in aberdeen m8,what a **** he sounds

was probably high on something stupid.

i once had something similar in inverness, pulled out of a junction (in plenty time might i add) in front of a guy in a BMW.
the gentleman followed me till i stopped at a red light, he got out of his X5 opened my door and tried to pull me out of my car. telling me i nearly killed him, i politely pointed out A.) i was in a golf, he was in an X5, he woulda been fine. and B.) he's now causing the hazard cause he's pulled me out onto the road C.) ive spent years training in boxing, and if he cared to take the matter further he would lose.

he took the matter further, and he lost.
****** brilliant LMAO

i was driving up a dualie on quite a steep hill and wanted to come off at the next junction and a bus was in the left lane so i indicated and waited patiently then pulled in with about 3 car lengths of space between me and the bus.
the bus driver started flashing at me like crazy and honking hes horn! so i gradually slowed down and then stopped on the steep hill then booted it off leaving the bus driver to pull off on a hill with a bus full of passengers.
i could still see him crawling up the hill after i was leaving the other end of the slip road!

i was driving up a dualie on quite a steep hill and wanted to come off at the next junction and a bus was in the left lane so i indicated and waited patiently then pulled in with about 3 car lengths of space between me and the bus.
the bus driver started flashing at me like crazy and honking hes horn! so i gradually slowed down and then stopped on the steep hill then booted it off leaving the bus driver to pull off on a hill with a bus full of passengers.
i could still see him crawling up the hill after i was leaving the other end of the slip road!

:laugh: nice one! Some bus drivers are ***** aren't they? I went round a bus which was pulled up at a bus stop with the left indicator on and when I was at the side of him he indicated right and pulled out and nearly hit me. He actually started blasting his horn and was waving his arms about at me. They soon back off when they come to their senses and realise that you can report them though.

:huh::laugh: too funny. You know the passengers and bus driver were fuming lol.
Cant fault you:thumbsup:

You do realise now that if I see a black evo with a Nurburgring sticker going about Aberdeen I'm going to switch on my fogs on purpose.

I had an altercation with another knob going up passed the scrappy at persley. Don't think the giant twwat expected me to leap up and headbutt him square in the nose (had to leap due to me being 5 foot 7 and the dude being about a foot taller). That'll teach the forker to pull someone out of their car.