robbing gits

Tuffty

Reaction score
Came back to my car this morn to find some fooker has ripped off my headlight washers leaving me with 2 holes, a puddle of screenwash and a fecking annoying beep to remind me of the fact when i start the car.
Anyone know if you can get just the top parts of the washers? not bothered about them working as I don't think I've ever used them on any of the cars i've owned with them, but just want to cover the hidious looking holes in my bumper.

Audi only mate

The washers work everytime you spray the screenwash with the lights on. A legal requiremnet for xenons

THE WASHERS ACTUALLY WORK EVERY THIRD TIME YOU WASH THE WINDSCREEN WITH THE LIGHTS ON

there is always some on ebay.new and unpainted

link? did a quick hunt but couldn't find em

I know they work when you hold the washers for a second or so with the lights on, but as my car rarely gets dirty i'm not too worried about needing to use them lol

Not as bad as it could have been, but all the more annoying that they decided to break mine for the sake of £24

what did they steal, just the covers? no way the squirters would fit out through the top hole without breaking.
did they get at it from under the bumper?

Naa they just lifted the squirty bit out of the top and snapped it off

twats. means they cant use it either.
that is not even theft its just plain vandalism.

Obviously not just lowlife scum but complete ******* too.

Years ago dad had indicator lenses stolen from the front of his Audi 80, and similar to the above they basically pried them out and snapped all the mounting lugs, so they'd have been completely useless to them anyway.