V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Dyno Day - Saturday 23rd, February 2019

Date - 23/02/2019
Time - 10am

Hi folks,

Right then, tis time we finally put this discussion to bed, i.e. my tune/tuner is better than yours and whether or not they are all the same

Been part of the S4 UK Facebook page and arranged a Dyno day at @Unicorn Motor Dev to find out exactly that. @Rick - many thanks for the offer as well as for your help with arranging this event :)

And although it is arranged by the S4 UK Owners on FB all the S and RS are welcome including whether stock or tuned and all mods or no mods, at all.

Dyno Run and Costs involved
You will all get 3 dyno runs with printouts, which will be charged at £45pp and Performance Audi Magazine will be there so it will be featured there too.

You need to put a min £20 deposit down then pay the balance on the day. Drinks and food will be available

If you are interested please email: chloe@unicornmotordevelopments.com or give her a bell on 01616371890 to book in. She works 10-2 Tuesday to Friday

As I mentioned before Performance Audi Magazine will be there too and will be doing a feature on the event.

Like with any other such event, to make it a success we need numbers and as they say; the more the merrier!

Tash

@S4Si1970 - info updated

Reactions: DieselJake, Sandra, Carlos85 and 2 others
Dyno Day - Saturday 23rd, February 2019

Date - 23/02/2019
Time - tbc

Hi folks,

Right then, tis time we finally put this discussion to bed, i.e. my tune/tuner is better than yours and whether or not they are all the same

Been part of the S4 UK Facebook page and arranged a Dyno day at @Unicorn Motor Dev to find out exactly that. @Rick - Mr. S received the confirmation email yesterday so, in case you are not aware you better speak to your staff .

And although it is arranged by the S4 UK Owners on FB all the S and RS are welcome including whether stock or tuned and all mods or no mods, at all.

You will all get 3 dyno runs with printouts, which will be charged at £45pp and Performance Audi Magazine will be there so it will be featured there too.

Like with any other such event, to make it a success we need numbers and as they say; the more the merrier!

Tash
Cheers Tash, I’m just waiting for @Chloe@unicornmotordev to let me know how people will register and pay their deposits and I’ll get back to you all.
It’s got the makings of a fantastic day !

Reactions: Chloe@unicornmotordev and V6_Man
If I am not working I will be very interested in this

REVO 1+
2010 S4 avant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man
Shame I’m across the Irish Sea Tash otherwise I’d have come along to this and given you some Golf R + JB1 numbers..!!

Shame I’m across the Irish Sea Tash otherwise I’d have come along to this and given you some Golf R + JB1 numbers..!!

Hey @GaryP if you are around and free that Saturday, I am happy to pick you up and we can go up there together. Will probably be a fun day :)

No, too far and wife's birthday - probably not a suitable birthday treat for her!

Paid my deposit guys. Gonna book hotel for the sat night too.

Reactions: S4Si1970 and V6_Man
Nice one @Rizo_S4
Up to you mate but I would use the Adlington Travelodge. Cheaper, quieter and on site parking for the beast

Any good results from this day?!

Reactions: DieselJake
Any good results from this day?!

Hi mate. It was quite an interesting day with around 8-10 people who turned up, it was a good meet. The results were quite interesting as well and one definite surprise with an unknown tune putting some really impressive numbers.

Reactions: D0C and Carlos85