Rolling Road Day at Badger 5

JoeeS3

Reaction score
Hi there,

Me and a few friends have booked a rolling road day at badger 5 for the 04/05/2014 and there is about 5 spaces left. Would anyone on here be interested in coming along. its £35 BUT 2WD dyno only. Rear and front and cars with audi haldex system can be done. You must ensure your car is not too low and that your wheel diameter is not too small please.

If anyone is interested just post your details on here or pm me (car e.t.c)

Cheers

Joe :salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: <tuffty/>
my bad tuffty, typo! thanks i wouldnt have seen that...silly me

How many cars are going to this at the moment? worth putting a list up of who is going so far...

<tuffty/>

Hi guys, sorry my internet has been crap recently here is a list of names and cars of people who are going

1.Joe (me) - Audi S3 8L
2.Mat - MK2 Focus ST
3.Mikey - Vauxhall Corsa VXR Nurburgring Ed
4.Glen - Mazda RX-7
5.Stephen - Ibiza Cupra MK3
6.Ieuan - Polo GTI 6n3

Just add your name if you would like to come. Sorry again about the late replies

Due to a friend of mine having a skyline gt-r we may be going to a different location as we need an AWD dyno. Also we are struggling to get 10 people. I will confirm whether this is the situation as my group does not want to leave a friend out.

sorry Bill? don't wuite understand what you mean by that?

If we are unable to get 10 people or cant make it we will be sure to give you over a months notice is this okay, or is it messing you around?

oh sorry, yes I understand this. we are looking for a 4 wheel drive dyno atm to do it on a sunday as that is the day we need. But we are also struggling for number to. so im just being sure before I let bill know whether we can make it or not as I want to let bill know plenty of time in advance

Yes ive been told very good things about badger5, but because a friend has bought a skyline we do not want to leave him out as this is unfair. I wanted to go to badger 5 all along though and so does everyone else. But we cant leave a friend out

Yes ive been told very good things about badger5, but because a friend has bought a skyline we do not want to leave him out as this is unfair. I wanted to go to badger 5 all along though and so does everyone else. But we cant leave a friend out

Tell your friend to get a proper car then. Lol
My weekend dates are booked to near June currently so if this hinges around you now wanting a 4wd dyno its not suitable for here. We should knock it in its head now.

Reactions: Adam P
hi bill. my firend with the skyline is no longer coming so we are sticking to badger 5. so this is going ahead if that is okay? and we are 100% coming now

1.Joe- Audi S3 8L
2.Mat - MK2 Focus ST
4.Glen - Mazda RX-7
6.Ieuan - Polo GTI 9n3
7.Tom - Mk3 Polo Coupe G40

Here is an update of the list

okies. nothing too low remember else they will be dissapointed or have some of their cars underbelly rubbed off :p

Reactions: JoeeS3
Might aswell! :)

1.Joe- Audi S3 8L
2.Mat - MK2 Focus ST
4.Glen - Mazda RX-7
6.Ieuan - Polo GTI 9n3
8. JoJo - 8L S3

what time would you like us there for bill? and could you give an approx. time it will take for each car to be done?

Still not mapped but would love to head down if theres space.

1.Joe- Audi S3 8L
2.Mat - MK2 Focus ST
4.Glen - Mazda RX-7
6.Ieuan - Polo GTI 9n3
8. JoJo - 8L S3
9. Soljah - 8L S3

Erm, could you not look up Badger 5 to see where it is? This thread is in the South West section, which may give you a clue! Bill's even posted in this thread and it tells you his location under his avatar. Come on mate...

Reactions: Broken Byzan
Update of the list, we need 10 so any more wanting to come??

1.Joe- Audi S3 8L
2.Mat - MK2 Focus ST
4.Glen - Mazda RX-7
6.Soljah - 8L S3
8.JoJo - 8L S3
9.James - MK2 Focus ST