Rolling road day Prosport offical feeler!

phantom

On Boost
Reaction score
Just gauging interest at the moment to see if there is enough demand!

Put your name down if you fancy it and if enough want it, i'll get some dates to pick from!

Thanks

p

RR day Prosport Stockport , 15 cars min = £35 1 X 3 runs

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3

Add me to the list please squire, assuming I get day release from the ball and chain

Put your name down if you fancy it and if enough want it, i'll get some dates to pick from!

Thanks

p

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3
QuickNick - 8P S3
progress.gif

I'd be up for it if it wasn't an 8hr round trip!

If you guys from south make the trip Phantom is going to bring ghis barbecue and cook us all breakfast, well he is local :)

If you guys from south make the trip Phantom is going to bring ghis barbecue and cook us all breakfast, well he is local :)

I was speaking to a lad on Cliosport who goes with his mates who all have Scoody's he said the times he's been they lay a buffet on, but it could be a special thing!

p

Thanks

p

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3
QuickNick - 8P S3
Voorhees - 8L S3
AKY - 8L S3
Kiteyboy - 8L S3
progress.gif

Thanks

p

http://www.prosport.ltd.uk/

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3
QuickNick - 8P S3
Voorhees - 8L S3
AKY - 8L S3
Kiteyboy - 8L S3
Ian W - 8L S3

Come on folks it's only £35 , don't you want to know what your car is STD before you start remapping?

p
progress.gif

As you have 12 cars already can we not look at some dates and add the others as we go, I'm sure you'll get the additional cars once the date is announced ?

Thanks

p

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3
QuickNick - 8P S3
Voorhees - 8L S3
AKY - 8L S3
Kiteyboy - 8L S3
Ian W - 8L S3
Dunk - A3 2.0 TDI

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3
QuickNick - 8P S3
Voorhees - 8L S3
AKY - 8L S3
Kiteyboy - 8L S3
Ian W - 8L S3
Dunk - A3 2.0 TDI
Mitch78 - 8P S3

I'm in, maybe see you in a couple of hours at JJB.

Good lad , i'll be there!:)

p

Pantom - 8P S3
S3IZZO (2 cars) - 8P S3
L60N - 8P S3
EAGLE79 - 8P S3
Spin140 - TT
1Animal1 - 8L S3
QuickNick - 8P S3
Voorhees - 8L S3
AKY - 8L S3
Kiteyboy - 8L S3
Ian W - 8L S3
Dunk - A3 2.0 TDI
Mitch78 - 8P S3
Mattandrew - 8P 2.0 TDI

Just been down to Prosport , i had a great chat with the owner Peter , really nice bloke , there were a few decent Scooby's getting work ( Hawlkeyes and spec C's ) a Evo and a 911.

His wife who does the bookings was off today , so she's gonna ring me in the morning with a few dates!

Peter knows his stuff and what we are after , he shown me different plots of the same car on different days getting within 2bhp and 1 lbft of each other!

Prodrive the offical Subaru tuner send there cars to him for service and RR plots!

Peter is very conscientious , he wants me to take the car back later so he can get some runs in and get to know the car and the STD out puts before the day!

He did say it's £35 each per 1 x 3 runs but he would like us to give £ 5 each to charity!

He will put on a buffet and drinks!

Woooo Whoooo:jump:

p

Does that mean its £30 for the run and £5 to charity or are we looking at £40 total ?

Sounds good though mate but can't understand why he will need to do some runs prior to the day as the set up should be the same ?

Just a thought but tell him your car is 261bhp according to the factory and see what he comes up with, remember dyno's can be calibrated to give what ever the user requires so if you quote your anticipated @280bhp as standard we are bound to have a day of high readings.

Buffet sounds good, I have always been keen helping myself LOL

Does that mean its £30 for the run and £5 to charity or are we looking at £40 total ?

Sounds good though mate but can't understand why he will need to do some runs prior to the day as the set up should be the same ?

Just a thought but tell him your car is 261bhp according to the factory and see what he comes up with, remember dyno's can be calibrated to give what ever the user requires so if you quote your anticipated @280bhp as standard we are bound to have a day of high readings.

Buffet sounds good, I have always been keen helping myself LOL

£40 in total mate £35 and £5.

The blokes a pro , he's never run a S3 before so he wants to get to know the car , strapping down , figures for a STD car. losses ,ect.

Ive already told him the book figures and my Awesome figures , in fact it's in he's interest for the cars to run book figures has he's a REVO dealer!

p

Lowering your tyre's pressures and applying the handbrake (if rwd) can also boost bhp figures....

£40 in total mate £35 and £5.

The blokes a pro , he's never run a S3 before so he wants to get to know the car , strapping down , figures for a STD car. losses ,ect.

Ive already told him the book figures and my Awesome figures , in fact it's in he's interest for the cars to run book figures has he's a REVO dealer!

p

Thats a shame mate, call me synical but I like to give as little info as possible otherwise how are the readings to remain impartial.

Any future RR I attend I will claim any car of main is standard and let the machinary prove otherwise

Let us know what figures the car achieves this afternoon.

Spin

Thats a shame mate, call me synical but I like to give as little info as possible otherwise how are the readings to remain impartial.

Any future RR I attend I will claim any car of main is standard and let the machinary prove otherwise

Let us know what figures the car achieves this afternoon.

Spin

You are a cynical old goat!:)

Remappers/tuners are not gonna give your STD car free BHP/lbft on one hand and TRY to sell you a remap/tuning products on the other!:detective2:

p

You are a cynical old goat!:)

Remappers/tuners are not gonna give your STD car free BHP/lbft on one hand and TRY to sell you a remap/tuning products on the other!:detective2:

p

Baaaaaaaa !!

Thats the closest I can get to a Goat type sound :)

Thanks for your efforts L.

Will this dyno day be providing figures for power at the wheel or flywheel ?

TBH mate i'm not 100% at the moment , but hopfully both , ive seen a plot of theres and it looked like FLY wheel power ( in fact it was , coz i asked him ), i didn't notice a ATW figure , but it must have had one!

Tune in on Saturday for a update i'm going on there rollers to check them out! :rock:

p

TBH mate i'm not 100% at the moment , but hopfully both , ive seen a plot of theres and it looked like FLY wheel power ( in fact it was , coz i asked him ), i didn't notice a ATW figure , but it must have had one!

p

Flywheel is perfect for our requirements as this is the figure the Tuners use. :)

Let us know what charity the £5 goes towards and the cost of FWD only test. Cheers Spin

Flywheel is perfect for our requirements as this is the figure the Tuners use. :)

Let us know what charity the £5 goes towards and the cost of FWD only test. Cheers Spin

I'm guessing FWD will be the same?

I'll find out he charity!

p

Ive put a thread up in the natinal events and meets section!

Dates are

Sat 28th June

Sat 5th July

Could we please use that to comfirm your place and choose the date you would like!

Thanks

leon AKA p