Rolling Road Saturday 8th March

Less than 24 hours now. Should be a good laugh. See you all there/on the way. Bed early tonight!

The local Tesco ( round the corner ) sells Tesco99 RON , get some nice fresh fuel in there!

Every little helps! LOL

p

I may show my face/car if I get time before I start work! Only wish I had bought my S3 and joined this forum earlier on, then I would ave took time off for a session on the rollers!

Oh well if its a **** hair away I'll try some Tesco value 99 ron in my tank.

106 Octane Racing Fuel for me, I'm scared of the GIAC hammer map :blink: :)

Aky said:
Oh well if its a **** hair away I'll try some Tesco value 99 ron in my tank.

Best off putting it in before the motorway, give the ecu time to adapt!

phantom said:
Where tha **** are you getting that from?:scared2:

p

76 Cool Blue to a 106 RON fuel which is legal to use on UK roads now, to get the most of it you would have to run a fairly agressive ign advance on the map (can do this with a Revo Select + device).....although I was only joking :icon_thumright:

S3IZZO said:
76 Cool Blue to a 106 RON fuel which is legal to use on UK roads now, to get the most of it you would have to run a fairly agressive ign advance on the map (can do this with a Revo Select + device).....although I was only joking :icon_thumright:

Pheww!!!!! I was about to cancel my run LOL :)

Be there at 09:00 (ish) Guys and I have a box of goodies to keep our bellies full.

Spin

im gonna try make it over fellas..... dont think ill get there for 9am though, late riser and pickin misus up from town at 3am grrrr

S3IZZO said:
Me got v-power and millers cvl in the tank and revo is adjusted to suit,should be final adapting all the way from cardiff,lol

Highlight of the day>? Going out in Scott's (Blue Thunder) KO4'd S4! It made my vision go funny when he booted it and was something else!
Soon as my business is sorted I will be buying a second car, and maxing mine out! Gotta be done.

Found me figures too.....

196bhp and 247lb/ft at the wheels.!

Cheers for the photo Sitrials. Your camera makes the car appear clean!
What did you think of my mate's Porsche? He took me for a spin and I think a little bit of poo popped out!

Quite a few turned up by the looks of it.
Uploaded these so its easier for everyone else to see,hope you dont mind.

015.jpg

017.jpg

039.jpg

046.jpg

056.jpg

096.jpg

098.jpg

108.jpg

136.jpg

me1.jpg

about to say thanks but the thanks has gone WTF

thanks James i just couldn't be bothered! LOL!
If anyone want the High res picture of their car just drop me a line I will email it to you!
Blue Thunder hows the steaming radiator?? LOL! and I love that porsche I wish i could of had a go!

Topped the reservoir up as it had lost about a litre in the time between me taking some people out for a white knuckle ride and the end of my dyno runs. Don't know if you noticed, but it had left a puddle on the rollers!

Drove 40 miles home and it had lost another litre by the time I got there. Going back to it's favourite place (Unit 20) on Monday for a bit of TLC and probably a new radiator. Don't laugh at the old girl, she's nine years old now!

My mate's Porsche is a monster. It's a race-prepped 993 with full cage, extinguishers, etc. When you've got 3.6 litres of pure power exploding a couple of feet behind your ears with only the chassis for sound proofing, it's deafening! He would have taken a few people out, but as it had started raining, he couldn't keep the thing stuck to the road... even with that wing!

Good to meet you guys.

Just got in from work. Nice meeting you all today. (I was the guy with the f**ked up fro - soon to be shaven!)

Blue Thunder your mate was sound, he knew his stuff. He told me the mares you had with your S4 I hope you get it sorted once & for all.
Having said that he told me your S4 was much faster than his Porsche, so it cant be all bad! Also from what Mattfin was saying your car was an absolute monster!

It seemed like everyone was down by 10 to 20 bhp? Must just be the rollers?

Serpico. Lose the 'fro and I will NEVER speak to you again, or be so courteous lol! Its a beast, like Scott's S4!
Good to meet ya, and I vote for a summer meet, so we get a (hopefully) dry run!

Serpico. Lose the 'fro and I will NEVER speak to you again, or be so courteous lol! Its a beast, like Scott's S4!
Good to meet ya, and I vote for a summer meet, so we get a (hopefully) dry run!

Yeah mate it was good to put faces to names. The fro is a beast thats why it has to go I cant handle it & niether can the missus!

Defo organise a summer meet & this time I will get mine on the rollers. Lovely S4 you got there Matt :thumbsup:

shall we post wheel figures as my car wouldnt run in 2wd for some reason ...
but it done ok 231bhp at the wheels an 4wd so thats not that bad .... ps serpico fro is cool mate leave it there....

shall we post wheel figures as my car wouldnt run in 2wd for some reason ...
but it done ok 231bhp at the wheels an 4wd so thats not that bad .... ps serpico fro is cool mate leave it there....

Cheers mate but if I cut it off I may shed some weight & improve my 0-60!

Lovely car you got there jeffers. Love the intercooler/hoses viewable from the bumper it makes the car look mean. It also sounded very nice when you took off...

Cheers mate but if I cut it off I may shed some weight & improve my 0-60!

Lovely car you got there jeffers. Love the intercooler/hoses viewable from the bumper it makes the car look mean. It also sounded very nice when you took off...

Ha ha yea true bet is quite heavy lol, cheers mate it does sound quite nice i think, well time for the cafe now for some breakie lol :salute:

Some nice looking examples there lads, wish I could have made it, but too far for me to travel.

Quick question - Why are everyones headlights on when on the rollers?

ICE

They turned the lights on when they where running to pick up a r.m.p signal....
Not quite sure how it actually works but id did lol

they put something on to the positive terminal on your battery which takes a reading from the alternator and if you don't have your headlights on then it doesn't give a true reading!

Cheers for this pic Sitrials, the one off my phone turned out crap!

It was good to meet those of you that went, and to have a nosey at your motors :)

Mine ran 224bhp at the wheels and 283lb/ft torque. I'm assuming we're going to post graphs/numbers in a dedicated thread so we can pick them apart and have ageneral d1ck swinging contest lol? (hint hint Aky). Maybe that's not such a good idea though, as I don't think mine came out as the longest!

Sitrials - i've just noticed that you're offering out high res images? If so, i'd like to put my name down for one?