RS Grille available to buy - who's going to get one?

Maybe just cklearly picky on my part lol....but the S on the RS badge is spaced too far from the R lol!

should be RS 3 not R S 3 :p

I've dealt with him, the grill quality was very good, badge sucked, but the worse part is the customer service on the sensor fixings issue was appalling, doesn't even reply to my issues anymore & I was trying to feedback/help for future grills to be better accommodating for the sensor fixings.

Seems once he got his sale, he wasn't interested in helping with the problem even if it helped him with design etc.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
I've dealt with him, the grill quality was very good, badge sucked, but the worse part is the customer service on the sensor fixings issue was appalling, doesn't even reply to my issues anymore & I was trying to feedback/help for future grills to be better accommodating for the sensor fixings.

Seems once he got his sale, he wasn't interested in helping with the problem even if it helped him with design etc.

This doesn't sound the best experience, however this is kind of what I was expecting to hear. I actually live pretty close to them so may drop by, just not sure I want them touching my car to be honest.

I cant knock the quality tbh, so yes I would say the parts are good, but CS sucked.

Reactions: tankclark
Ordered one through there website 2 weeks ago. Still not turned up though.
Messaged him today but not had a reply yet

Reactions: naughts4187
Don't like the look of it at all. Or I would get one. The grill is very thin (shallow) and the holes seem quite big, check out any pictures of an old RS3 or RSQ3 they look so much better.

Think I'll wait and buy an Audi one when they are available.

Ordered one through there website 2 weeks ago. Still not turned up though.
Messaged him today but not had a reply yet

did you READ the listing?

Capture

Well I ordered through there website, not ebay, so...No, I didn't read the listing.

waiting for pictures and details from you. Hehe. I also talked to him, he said they have "ready to ship". What will you do with the grills on the fog lights?

waiting for pictures and details from you. Hehe. I also talked to him, he said they have "ready to ship". What will you do with the grills on the fog lights?

Hopefully I'll have it in the next few week, got a lot to go on the car.
Not sure about the fog grills yet, see what happens after the main grill is done

Reactions: Phil-1
Sorry but its made me even more certain I wouldn't get one. It looks like chicken mesh, the real RS grills are deeper not so see through
RS3

and look like a proper job.
Take it off and put it the bin, put it down to experience.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Sorry but its made me even more certain I wouldn't get one. It looks like chicken mesh, the real RS grills are deeper not so see through View attachment 44490
and look like a proper job.
Take it off and put it the bin, put it down to experience.
I'm with you on that. It's crap.

087ace031593bc50e629436d7d6c034a.jpg

Here is the new grill of the rs3. it's a little thicker. But for sure thinner than the old rs grills

More will flood the market

We have yet to see the new RS3 grill the RSQ3 shown above seems to be larger in area than an A3 sized grill. But it does seem that everything behind the grill is blacked out so looks much better

agreed. that honeycomb just looks wrong.

Reactions: Jassyo06
You also got the fog lights grill. Yeah it looks much better. Can you pass me the links for both grills.

My grill got delivered on Friday. Quality seems good and looks excellent to me. Will have it installed next Saturday along with some other items

So I assume none of you have ACC because there doesn't seem a hole for it.

Think I'll wait and see what a proper RS3 grill looks like, just my choice.

i bought the Xenon one although when i took the rs3 badge off it left a mark... already sorted a replacement though... are they not all the same?

this one is a replica without the quattro on the bottom

where can one get the lower grills from ?